Holy Impossible !

Well that is one way to guarantee the mountain remains Holy and not defiled by becoming a tourist trap or damaged by pollution generating factories ;).

:lol: That one is funny

BTW, maybe I read the thread too fast, but what is the reward for this quest. I never had it.

time to build a naval base, noo wait this isnt SMAC:X :p

And no, I definitely will not bother to try the "surround" idea even in WB; dash it all, three settlers and at least one Great Artist ? Yerrch.

I just checked it, it doesn't work. The culture gap won't close, no matter whether the tiles around the mountain are ocean or coast. The quest is indeed impossible.

Settle the Ice Island 2 tiles SE of your Ship, I think i see Fish 3 Tiles South of your Ship you can work that for growth once you get a work boat... it doesn't look so bad. You Probably need 2 boarders pops so on normal speed you'll be waiting till that city gets 100 Culture,, you may want to Whip a theater and any other cultural builds or use4 the cultural slider for 10 turns at 100%.

or go in World Builder and Add a patch of land next to the Mountain lol

:lol: Great thread title.

Pshaw. Oh ye of little faith.

This is a TEST of YOUR WILL and CHARACTER! Now...get the Gods a hot fudge sundae. They are hungry.

there more difficult quests in Real Life that are "more" impossible:

Aztecs: Sacrifice enemies to keep the sun from running out;

Nazi German: Clean the society by killing the impure (not only Jews);

... (i don't want to spend all night typing in CivFanatics, so i'll only post these 2 more famous :p)

So don't complain about it !!!

:joke: :)

Is a good place to build Cristo Redentor :p

Imagine the increase of tourists :D LOL

:) I was just trying to beat the 10 characters limit on this site :mischief:
You need 22 religious buildings on a huge map (2*standard number of players for the map size). A religious building is a monastery or temple. Cathedrals count as 4 buildings.

You need an ice age so the sea level drops enough to expose land around the mountain. ;)

Thats quite funny :lol:

Top Bottom