Hooligan/Thug

Rm80

Chieftain
View attachment 154920

This is my first (completed) unit.

He was first intended to be used by me for some hooligan mod/scenario me and my brother where going to create (we gave up when we understood all the work it would actaully require).

View attachment 154921
The preview shows default, fortify, attacka and death....but there is also a fidget, run, victory animation, pedia icons and 32pix(I hope anyway^^)

Download

At last thanks to all people on civfanatics, for your props, guides and help when I get stuck in my creation.....and hopefully on my next unit I will have learned the basic good enough to conentrate on animations and props.

edit: ye I forgot his pants are civ-colored not his green-shirt even if that probably would have been better but I don't wanna mess with the palette and civcolors too much

:D

Great first unit!

Some constructive criticism: The death animation, although well animated, is a bit unrealistic in terms of him going into a fetal position and then dying.

But otherwise, very nicely done. :)

Very nice! WAY better than my first unit, man. I tried a punching animation on my first unit, and it sucked. Yours is VERY good, though. You've certainly got potential.

Right on! Good job, good concept.

Thanks everyone for the nice comments.

The black dot as you mentioned Stormrage, I think I know what thats it, but I have tried cut n paste before and I have not the the patient nor the artistic skills for that so.....lets just pretend its not there and never do that mistake again shall we?:D

@ Rm80 - agreed :)

Yah, I love the punches too!

@ Bluemofia - I think the death animation is realistic (mebbe a bit slow as Bjorn pointed out). My brother used to be one of these guys untill a few years ago, I`ve seen him in action a couple of times, and when you get beaten the crap out of you, you drop down, curl up to protect the stomach and organs, and cover your head. Then they can only get your kidneys :cringe:

hehe ye well I have been punched in the kindeys many times and it hurts like hell....so im not sure if that is much better then the head:lol:

Top Bottom