Hosadus - Master of the Desert Nomads - 2-era LH (May 20, 2011)

Grandraem

Alchemist
Hosadus - The Master of the Desert Nomads

This is a two-era animated LH, based on the Dungeons & Dragons kingdom of Hule, in the campaign setting of Mystara.

All pcx files are included, and it is game tested.

Download:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=17070&act=down

Preview:

Please feel free to use him in whatever mod you wish. No need to ask my permission, although giving me credit would be a nice gesture. ;)

Wow, great work! The detail on the face is amazing! If you ever want to make this a historical 4 era project, give me a call. ;)

You're back! Awesome leaderhead. Could work for an Assasin leader too.

Thank you everyone, for the positive comments! :)

Just in case anyone was wondering, I should mention that the reason he's all in black is because he's a villian in the D&D Mystara world. He attempted to lead a conquest of a good portion of what was called early on (in Mystara development), "the Known World".

Nice LH, though it seems weird that if he is leader of nomads, he stands in a very heavy architectural masterpiece, but well, in Civ 3 it is anyway impossible to simulate nomadic society.

Thanks, guys!

AncientOne,

Yep, I guess for anyone unfamiliar with what he's based on, I fully understand how you would think that the "Master of the Desert Nomads" would also be a nomad. However, in the D&D game he was originally presented in, he ruled from his palace using magic and evil minions, and never actually "led" the invasion personally.

Amazing attention to detail creating a lifelike image, coupled to a smooth expressive animation. "It was so well done that no one could tell that it wasn~t

Thanks again for the nice compliments, everyone! :)

:) Thank you, kind gentlemen!

Thanks. I just thought I'd give him a little crooked thing with his beard just along the reasoning that he's evil and crooked and imperfect. Something like that. :)

Top Bottom