How many cities?

I like playing with 7 or 8 cities since when I declare independence I select the all men are created equal option that gives me 2 extra people in each city that I make into dragoons when I get ready for the WOI battles. 14 to 16 extra dragoons are usually enough to match the number of the Kings Dragoons.

Also it allows for two cities to produce tools/guns, two for manufacturing and three or four for raw materials. Seems to work the best for my style of play. More than that start to get unruly and taxation goes up too quickly with the higher levels of trade.

dependson who I play as, around 8 with the English or Dutch, as many as 16 with the French because i can expand without pissing off the natives

Of course 13! :rockon:

There were 13 Colonies, remember?

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0003.JPG
    187.2 KB · Views: 587
  • Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0004.JPG
    191.6 KB · Views: 104
Those russificators did a poor job with Russian fonts, using 2 different coding for different texts. I had to manually override all the labels I could not read and I don't know how to teach my Notepad some basic Russian :lol:

In fact, if you could understand the victory message in my second SS you would :D even more. Poor translation literary says: "George Washington won a victory against the Independence" :rotfl:

Top Bottom