Hulfgar's Modpacks - Industrial and Complete Edition

Hulfgar - I noticed the zombie name in front of units name in Thal's MOD the other day also. I haven't noticed it in your MOD, but I haven't really been looking for it.

From my questions the other day (post#268), I was just confused on the lumber resource issue not showing up on the map itself. The issue with not getting any pop-ups I have found a fix for that in another thread. If you save the game and re-load it fixes the problem, but only temporary.

View attachment Database.zip
View attachment Lua.zip

i haven't read this thread entirely, but I was curious if anyone else noticed that it is not possible to puppet a city when conquered. Is this an intentional game mechanic of the mod?

Hello Bobby Digital,

no it's not intentional.
Try to save the game before conquering the city and to reload it if you don't have the option to puppet. For one user it worked. Right now I don't know what could make the pupetting not possible.
I assume you have build a palace, giving your Civ a capital?

SgtCiv thanks for the logs.

Hi i like everything i have seen and read about this mod but i am having a bit of a perplexing problem. I am using your latest mod for g&k and the add on you just released for it now i am playing with germany and as soon as i am done building the palace at about turn 50 my game locks up. I tried it reloading a earlier save and even started over with various other civs and still get the same crash after building the palace. Can you please offer me assistance in trying to correct this issue. Your mod is the only overhaul mod i use. Thanks.

Hulfgar,

Sorry, but I've already cleared my cache and savegames folders to start a new game this weekend, so no longer have the old savegame file.

I was using Thal's CivUP mod v2.5.2 with your mod v9.2, so perhaps that caused the weird "Zombie" unit designations to appear. Am also using CivUP this weekend too, using your latest mod v 10.1, but am no longer seeing the Zombie unit labels, so am puzzled, but happy.

Did encounter a different weird situation for about 25 turns this weekend, though with mod v 10.1. After using two Contractor units to remotely connect some oil wells, my gold totals went wonky. The gold total would increase each turn until it exceeded 10,000, upon which it would promptly decrease the following turn by several hundred, to be below 10,000. It would then go just above, then drop below, etc. After I killed one of the Contractor units, it seemed to clear up, though.

Am also having trouble where my faith total does the same thing around 200 points, but that may be because I'm also trying out the Christian Schisms v3 mod.

Am attaching a copy of my mod v10.1 savegame and lua.log files.

Attachments

• Catherine_0410 AD-1990.7z
    1.6 MB · Views: 38
  • Lua.7z
    14.1 KB · Views: 59
Thanks Torvald,

just one thing : I doubt that my mods and CivUP are compatible. There is too much changes in both mods for this. On the unit side and most probably in some files that should be only once in the game.

One thing about the holy war national wonder: once you've built it, city states will still give you a quest for it, and show it as completed the next turn.

This is probably because this wonder is set as a World Wonder with a limit of 99 per world and 1 per player.
City States will probably give the quest until the limit is reached.

I did it like that because splash screens are allowed only for world wonders. It was the easiest way to give the holy war a splash screen.

This is probably because this wonder is set as a World Wonder with a limit of 99 per world and 1 per player.
City States will probably give the quest until the limit is reached.

I did it like that because splash screens are allowed only for world wonders. It was the easiest way to give the holy war a splash screen.

I wonder if there's a way to set the limit to the number of players, or something. Anyway, I'm also noticing that Egypt is fielding foreign Legion units, and I know France wasn't in the game. Is it possible for a civilization to get another's unique unit?

I wonder if there's a way to set the limit to the number of players, or something.
I could set it to 20 or 25, I doubt somebody would use more Civ in 1 game.

Anyway, I'm also noticing that Egypt is fielding foreign Legion units, and I know France wasn't in the game. Is it possible for a civilization to get another's unique unit?
Will have a look into this, it should not be.

Hi and thanks for your response here are my files you requested and my apologies for the delay. I hope these will help you shed some light into my situation. Thanks.

Attachments

• Database Txt.txt
    93.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Lua Txt.txt
    9.3 KB · Views: 43
Also, and it should go without saying, this is the most fun I've had playing civ since civ IV: rise of mankind. Thanks for this.

I hate to drive you crazy with all of these bug reports, but I'm noticing that with the Red Cross national wonder, I have hospitals in six cities, including the one in which I intend to build the wonder, but the game insists that I need one more for some reason.

Okay, this isn't so much a bug as it is a question: is there anyway you can get kerosene outside of the oil refinery? It would be nice to be able to trade it…

Ok i can confirm after many test it is only germany so far that is causing the crashes when constructing the palace. Also ingame editor no longer works with this mod after i cleared my cache. I'll continue to test things out to be sure.

Hi all,

Logik :

from your Lua file it appears that you have following mods running :

InfoAddict ([851.781] InfoAddictDataManager: INFO: Loading InfoAddict Data Manager)
There is an incompatibility between this mod and mine.

UniqueBuildingRiverport ([854.183] UniqueBuildingRiverport: This is the 'Unique Building - Riverport' mod script.)

YnAEMP ([854.245] YnaemInGame: YnAEMP is updating natural wonders name...)
There is an incompatibility between this mod and mine, on the resource side. If you wish to use it try this :
First start a game without the HIW mod. load it with an earth mod. then save the game, as a map (button: save map), name the map however you like. Then restart a game, selecting that map, and all resources are in place.

For the next 3 mods the entries may be from my mod, if so don't bother with what follows (I will have to check when I am back at home).

TechSatellitesRevealCities ([854.261] TechSatellitesRevealCities: This is the 'Tech - Satellites Reveal Cities' mod script.)
Already included in HIW so don't activate it.

UnitsPopulation ([854.277] UnitsPopulation: This is the 'Units - Population' mod script.)

Remote Mining Mod ([854.277] Units: --- Remote Mining Mod ---)

So what you can do : try the mod with only IGE (enable IGE first as always) and UniqueBuildingRiverport.
If you're still encountering problems please send me another report and try the mod with only IGE.

From my side I will try it with "UniqueBuildingRiverport" to see how it works.

SgtCiv :

In your log files InfoAddict is activated. Both mods are not compatible :(

And as it seems you have a lot of custom maps, this may be the issue with the resources not showing up.
Try with a "generic" custom map from the game options. All "real" or earth like maps seems to have a problem with the new resources.

[2180.488] SelectMapType: Americas
[2180.488] SelectMapType: Asia
[2180.488] SelectMapType: Mediterranean
[2180.488] SelectMapType: Mesopotamia
[2180.488] SelectMapType: Ancient Lakes
[2180.488] SelectMapType: A ConPlus Map.Civ5Map
[2180.488] SelectMapType: A Huge Map - 3-28-13
[2180.503] SelectMapType: A Huge Map - 4-2-13
[2180.503] SelectMapType: A Med Map - Roman v.2
[2180.503] SelectMapType: A Northern Europe v.10
[2180.503] SelectMapType: Ancient Era - Huge Map - 2-2-13
[2180.503] SelectMapType: Ancient Era - Huge Map - 3-25-13
[2180.503] SelectMapType: Ancient Era - Huge Map - 3-27-13
[2180.503] SelectMapType: Ancient Era - Huge Map - No Units
[2180.503] SelectMapType: Ancient Era - Huge Map v.2.6
[2180.503] SelectMapType: British Isles Total War
[2180.503] SelectMapType: British Isles v.3
[2180.503] SelectMapType: British Isles v.4.1
[2180.503] SelectMapType: British Isles v.4
[2180.503] SelectMapType: Europe Map - Medieval
[2180.503] SelectMapType: Roman.Civ5Map
[2180.503] SelectMapType: Bering Strait
[2180.503] SelectMapType: British Isles
[2180.503] SelectMapType: Caribbean
[2180.503] SelectMapType: Eastern United States
[2180.503] SelectMapType: Japanese Mainland

Ok i will try what you suggested I'll let you know what transpires. Thanks for your help so far.

Top Bottom