Hulfgar's Modpacks - Industrial and Complete Edition

Hello GMO there is a Predator drone in the complete mod. You can use it to scout or attack.

The unit was done by Ekmet.

Hello GMO there is a Predator drone in the complete mod. You can use it to scout or attack.

The unit was done by Ekmet.

OK. Thanks.

I will wait to use the mod again until the BNW version is updated (i.e. no save file issue).

Hello Alex,

it's looking good : I'm still testing version 6. I've hit the industrial era whithout major bugs, and I've cleaned the small bugs that I have encountered so far.

It will probably take 1 or 2 weeks for me to reach the end of the tech tree with a regular gameplay but if you don't want to wait, I can give you a link to the beta for ver 6.

Hi Hulfgar,

I was waiting to start a new game this weekend because I expected the update. Now I read it will take another week or 2, I would like to play the beta version. So you may send me the link.

Thanks in advance!

Hello Alex,

it's looking good : I'm still testing version 6. I've hit the industrial era whithout major bugs, and I've cleaned the small bugs that I have encountered so far.

It will probably take 1 or 2 weeks for me to reach the end of the tech tree with a regular gameplay but if you don't want to wait, I can give you a link to the beta for ver 6.
Hi.
You can send me the link too.
Thanks.

Hello Hulfgar, Seems like you got quite a few people wanting to try out the beta including myself. Why not post the link online in your next post and help us all out:)

Thanks...

Hi all,

so here is the link to the beta version 6 complete edition.

Changes :

Requires Civ 5 ver 1 03.142

New Tech tree : you start with Fire and need to research Tribal Leadership to get access to the first buildings.

New Unit : Volley Gun : Original Civ 4 unit by Rabbit, White, conversion by Wolfdog.
New Unit : Culverin : Original Civ4 unit by The_Coyote, conversion by Wolfdog.
City Defense Unit line is now :
Archer --> Composite Bowman --> Longbowman/Crossbowman --> Culverin --> Volley Gun --> Gatling Gun --> Machine Gun --> National Guard --> Mechanized Infantry

ANZAC Desert soldiers from Wolfdog as Infantry for Polynesia
ANZAC Jungle soldiers from Wolfdog as Infantry for Indonesia
Zero requires Kerosene
Pikeman (and Landsknecht) : upgrade path back to vanilla = the Pikeman upgrades as a Lancer.
Heavy Tank : upgrade to Modern Armor instead of Super Heavy Tank (because those are limited to 3 per Civ).
Super Heavy Tanks now require the Project "Mammoth Tank" to be completed.

Iron : revealed with mining

Watermill : maintenance cost reduced to 1
Stable : help text updated : the Stable provides 3 additional Horses.
Holy War : must be build in the Capital which must be a Holy City, build with a classic production process (with faith only it was buildable whithout number limit).

Note : I'm testing ver6 only with IGE as other mod. This version is not compatible with Putmalk's Diplo mod, I will make a small optional patch for this later.

Hey Hulfgar,

First I just wanted to say how awesome your mod is and thank you for all your hard work on it.

I also had a question: how feasible would it be to make trench warfare a thing for WWI era units (specifically infantry and machine guns)?

I was thinking maybe it could be done like the Roman legion can construct forts, except it allows all Great War Infantry etc to construct trenches that grant, say 25% defensive bonus.

Just curious.

Hello ahobgoblin,

I also had a question: how feasible would it be to make trench warfare a thing for WWI era units (specifically infantry and machine guns)?

It would not be hard to code the improvement and it's bonuses. The hard part would be to get the skins. Trenches and Bunkers are most wanted on the improvement skin list but we have none at this time.

This is for G&K, not BNW?

I tried to use this mod but I got the message that I don't have the required dependencies.

So does it only work with G&K?

What dependencies am I missing?

I have BNW, latest version.

Thanks.

Another note : to avoid any conflict you should delete any previous version of the mod and delete the file Civ5DebugDatabase in ...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\cache

Screenshot is below:
2013-11-18_00003.jpg

Just trying out beta 6 found a minor flaw. When you research the required tech to build lumbermill and you then find out it has iron in that spot and you cut down the forest to mine it it still gives 1 timber bonus w/o lumbermill. Just thought you should know. Oh and when i tried to load it a third time it had a visual c++ error upon load and crashed. I also have latest version.

Top Bottom