Hulfgar's Modpacks - Industrial and Complete Edition

I seem to not get the save bug when I load a map and its custom scenario but when I start a game normally I get the save bug.

The AttilaResourcesTooltip doesn't seem to be displaying the happiness, money or culture mouse over information and the Improvement

I have the same problem so I don't use it. I think this mod component must have been made for G&K and is only partially compatible with BNW.

Hulfgar any chance at getting games Aircraft the ability to be gifted to other nations? I am trying to stop Germany from stomping the hell out of great Britain without getting directly involved, but it is hard because they have air superiority.

I have the same problem so I don't use it. I think this mod component must have been made for G&K and is only partially compatible with BNW.

Ah ok thanks good to know

I am getting the save game bug with both normal maps and YnAEMP custom scenario

hi all some quick answers from work so I will come back to you later but here for Originalnuttah :

my mod is not compatible with RED Modpack : both change units skins and at some points they will conflict.

There was some compatibility issues with my mod and YANEMP, possible workaround : If you want to play an earth map, you can go around the bug that deletes the resources. First start a game without the mod. load it with an earth mod. then save the game, as a map (button: save map), name the map however you like. Then restart a game, selecting that map, and all resources are in place .

For the Improvement - Farm Replacement and AttilaResourcesTooltip it's probably a conflict with the other mods you are using. I will need to check what they change to be sure.

Hi Hulfgar thank you for the response.

Yea I did notice and I am no longer using the red modpack and funny you should mention the YANEMP issues as so far with both the BNW and G&Ks version of your mod which I was using for many hours prior I had no problems with compatibility and all resource's loaded fine without having to do the workaround.

For the Improvement - Farm Replacement and AttilaResourcesTooltip it's probably a conflict with the other mods you are using. I will need to check what they change to be sure.

Just as a heads up all my mods where working with your G&Ks version with no problem but I will double check again.

yah I use the YANEMP since G&K's too Hulfgar have had no issue loading the map at all and all the resources work fine. It's the map I tested industrial on too jfyi. :D

yah I use the YANEMP since G&K's too Hulfgar have had no issue loading the map at all and all the resources work fine.

Nice to know, I've never had the time to use YANEMP myself, too busy with testing and debugging my own mod :)

Good evening Hulfgar.

I made a test cause of my problem.
I started a new game only with your mod v5 and spies worked fine.
So youre right, it seems to be a problem between your mod and civ4 diplomatics since last BNW patch.

Hulfgars Modpack Industrial Edition for BNW version 6 : official release

Change notes :

Requires Civ 5 ver 1 03.142

Reworked Tech tree

New Unit skins : 155 mm as french artillery, big bertha as german artillery, 152 mm as russian artillery, french 75 mm as french AT gun, russian 76mm as airborne howitzer. Civ 4 Skins from Snafusmith, conversion to Civ5 by Wolfdog.
ANZAC Desert soldiers from Wolfdog as Infantry for Polynesia
ANZAC Jungle soldiers from Wolfdog as Infantry for Indonesia
Zeppelin Skin for the Advanced Airship : Original civ 4 unit by Chamaedrys, conversion by Ekmek.

New Unit : Volley Gun; Original Civ 4 unit by Rabbit, White, conversion by Wolfdog.
New Unit : Culverin; Original Civ4 unit by The_Coyote, conversion by Wolfdog.
City Defense Unit line is now :
Archer --> Composite Bowman --> Longbowman/Crossbowman --> Culverin --> Volley Gun --> Gatling Gun --> Machine Gun --> National Guard --> Mechanized Infantry.

Super Heavy Tanks now require the Project "Mammoth Tank" to be build.

Zero fighter requires Kerosene

Pikeman (and Landsknecht) : upgrade path back to vanilla = the Pikeman upgrades as a Lancer.
Mobil AA Guns require Mobil Tactics instead of Combined Arms.

Iron : revealed with mining
Watermill : maintenance cost reduced to 1
Stable : help text updated : the Stable provides 3 additional Horses.
Holy War : must be build in the Capital which must be a Holy City.

Special thanks to Vyvianarygos for testing ver 6 and to Wolfdog for converting units on demand :)

Compatibility issues :

Not compatible with Gods and Kings and Vanilla Civ5.

To avoid conflict delete any older versions of the mod and delete the file Civ5DebugDatabase in ...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\cache
No compatible with savegames from ver 5 and earlier.

IGE : as always load IGE first

Putmalk's CivIV Diplomacy Mod :

1- Delete the file TopPanel.lua in ...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Hulfgars Modpack Industrial Edition for BNW (v 6)\Merged Mods\AttilaResourcesTooltip
2- Rename PutmalkTopPanel.lua in TopPanel.lua
3- Rename TopPanel.lua Putmalk's mod's folder in TopPanel.back to deactivate it.

Note : The mod was not tested with the last version of Putmalk's mod. I need to verify if it's still compatible.

Enhanced User Interface DLC : delete the folder ...\Documents\My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Hulfgars Modpack Industrial Edition for BNW (v 6)\Merged Mods\AttilaResourcesTooltip from my mod.

I've not tested Enhanced User Interface DLC myself, I plan to do it asap, it looks like a very good mod.

Note : in this case it's not compatible with Putmalk's CivIV Diplomacy Mod

Last comments :

Version 6 was tested by Vyvianarygos there should be no major bugs but there is so much possibilities between the units and Civilizations that it can always happen.
If you find a bug please report it and I will correct it.

When you haven chosen the options and hit the "start" button you may notice a long loading time for the mod (longer than before). So far I don't know why.

I wish you fun with this "Industrial" Mod :)

Hulfgar any chance at getting games Aircraft the ability to be gifted to other nations? I am trying to stop Germany from stomping the hell out of great Britain without getting directly involved, but it is hard because they have air superiority.

So far I see only 2 solutions :
1. give AA units to Great Britain, better the diesel free version to make sure they can use it whithout limit.

2. use Whoward's mod that allow aircraft to be rebased in allied cities. Then you may be able to give them to your ally.
I will see what can be done on my side.

Vyvianarygos have you tried to load the planes on a carrier, send it in Great Britain's waters and from there gift the planes ?

Testing this "new" v6.

250 turns on epic speed, saved and loaded two twice and are working fine.

But every automatic save, game seens slown down and almost crash, but returns and still working.

Lets see late game!

It is a good news!

To verify, Hulfgars Modpack Industrial Edition for BNW (v 6) automatically comes with the postmodern expansion that allows you to progress past the atomic age, correct?

That means with Hulfgars Modpack Industrial Edition for BNW (v 6) I can still get stealth fighters and nuclear missiles?

To verify, Hulfgars Modpack Industrial Edition for BNW (v 6) automatically comes with the postmodern expansion that allows you to progress past the atomic age, correct?

That means with Hulfgars Modpack Industrial Edition for BNW (v 6) I can still get stealth fighters and nuclear missiles?

In this version the Tech Tree will stop at the atomic age, no postmodern or future eras.

In this version the Tech Tree will stop at the atomic age, no postmodern or future eras.

so it is.

This is the version for players who want to play with WWII units in the late game so no stealth fighters or nuclear missiles.

Still can play saved games, great!

I conquered two capitals and games automatic anex this cities. Is this correctly or a bug?

I still having problem with happines and others things after conquer a city, mod still losing yourself after conquer a city.

Hello Canabrava,

I conquered two capitals and games automatic anex this cities. Is this correctly or a bug?

it's a bug and I don't see where it lies : in my last game I conquered 8 cities, 2 of them capitals whithout seing this bug.
1 workaround mentioned by other players is to save before you conquer the city and reload the game.

I still having problem with happines and others things after conquer a city, mod still losing yourself after conquer a city.
happiness : another bug that I don't explain : I've not touched the happiness system aside from adding buildings with happiness bonus. I have a feeling that the game is doing strange things with mods sometime.

Bad news, i got stuck and cant go further.

Game just crash at same turn, tried back some saved games, but doest work.

Bad news, i got stuck and cant go further.

Game just crash at same turn, tried back some saved games, but doest work.

I've got the same problem I've attached save game + Lua and database logs

Attachments

• Save and logs.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 64
Thanks for the logs Originalnuttah, so far nothing in it, I'm trying the save file.

Canabrava can you send me your log files and save game as well please ?

Top Bottom