I am now obessed with Crusader Kings II.

So...

Are you less obsessed with CKII, now?

I've come down a bit, but I don't know when I'll be able to stop. Only five hours today.

What you need to do is take a break and get into something else that you can obsess over. If I may be so bold as to make a suggestion...

That kind of game I don't see the point of. It's fun, but only for a quick rush or two.

Now, I'm just lucky my computer wasn't able to play EBII.

What you need to do is take a break and get into something else that you can obsess over. If I may be so bold as to make a suggestion...
YES!!!!!!!!!

@Mouthwash: If you are looking for another game to obsess over, I highly recommend Sword of the Stars (original, not sequel) or X3.
X3 is best described as "Single Player EVE" so it will eat your time.

Throw in a bit of incest, that oughtta make the game funner again.

There is only one good cure for CKII obsession...
Spoiler :
EU4!

There is only one good cure for CKII obsession...
Spoiler :
EU4!

I really want to start playing again, but I also really want the Art of War, and I'm torn between starting without the new features or just waiting for a sale.

Okay, another alternative, but it requires remaining being obsessed over CKII for another week or so. Dragon Age: Inquisition comes out middle of the month.

I am still playing my first game.

I started as Poland. I manager to conquer much of west Ukraine first, but Bohemia was attacking me continuously for parts of Silesia, and so did Hungary once. I managed to recover them, and to almost completely destroy Bohemia by cleverly arranging a marriages and alliances with some nations and bringing Germany into a continuous was with Bohemia.
Which was very needed, because Bohemia was - as in reality - an evil, evil nation, actually stronger than me, and very agressive. Before that, I also - when I managed to win - didn't sign peace until I had all the places captured and reduced to lowest income, which reduced their strenght and made them an easy target for Germans, whom I've brought against them.

I conquered Pomerania, Lubeck, then Prussia and part of Livonia too,
as well as Moldavia.

Part of my family, because of my strange decision, is Orthodox, and part is heretic. Lubeck, eastern Pomerania, part of Prussia, Galicia and Moldavia are now Polish.

The funniest part is when the Ilkhanate converted to Nestorianism. I saw it as an opportunity for finding some fresh genetic poor for my courtiers. I don't know how one of them did it, but now,
the Ilkhanate is a Catholic empire, ruled by Poles, and much of Iran, Uzbekistan etc is actually Catholic.

As one should respect, this brought some Dark Ages for the Ilkhanate, which lost Greece to a crusade even earlier on; lost Anatolis, Armenia, and finally lost western Iran to the mighty Fatimids.

Byzantium is reduced to peripheric provinces. Denmark is destroyed, Norway is in shreds, and so if France. I live in fear of the Germans, but I always had good relations with them, sealed by the blood of Czechs.

Fatimids are the strongest I guess. They conquered Nubians and Ethiopians, Iraq, and some of Iran.

My family was extremly good genetically at some point, but then something horrible and unexplainable happened and well, we're not anymore.

I am still playing my first game.

I started as Poland. I manager to conquer much of west Ukraine first, but Bohemia was attacking me continuously for parts of Silesia, and so did Hungary once. I managed to recover them, and to almost completely destroy Bohemia by cleverly arranging a marriages and alliances with some nations and bringing Germany into a continuous was with Bohemia.
Which was very needed, because Bohemia was - as in reality - an evil, evil nation, actually stronger than me, and very agressive. Before that, I also - when I managed to win - didn't sign peace until I had all the places captured and reduced to lowest income, which reduced their strenght and made them an easy target for Germans, whom I've brought against them.

In my game as Bavaria I conquered large parts of Europe by allowing Fraticelli revolts to metastasize across the region, and snapping them up as soon as they became independent. Between my fabricated claims, holy wars, de jure conquests and treaty assassinations I was in a state of almost continuous war for a century. Was planning to form the HRE but I got bored after becoming king of Germany.

Btw, how do I join a crusade?

On the left-hand corner of the screen is a banner. Click on it, or just contact the Pope and ask to join his war.

How I do that?

I don't know what you're asking. I've explained it in the clearest possible terms.

Also, how can I force my vassal to convert if he's a heretic?

There's no "demand conversion" button? Make sure your crown authority is high enough.

Top Bottom