I find it annoying that the TAC random events almost never trigger

Superjew

Chieftain
Like I know they do happen...and I meet the pre-requisites, but it's also extremely rare too. I know there's an event involving treasure around your colony, and it'll trigger 2 free criminals, which are great early game because you can quickly have 2 fresh farmers or fishermen training them with the local natives.

But it's soooo rare. I've gotten it to trigger before. I had about 15 treasures in my first colony, and I moved em all out 50x trying to get it to trigger, iirc it did trigger once but I didn't save it.
I went through the game files and it says it just needs >1 treasures within my colony borders, but it doesn't say how often the event will actually trigger, best I can tell it might be 1 in 100 event.

Why do you post that here? What is the mod you are talking about? TAC, RAR or WTP? Please provide more information and post it in the correct forum. With this post no one can help you.

If you are talking about TAC: Please note that the development of the mod has been stopped years ago.

Top Bottom