I got a copy of Warlords

AndreasS said:
A mongo clown claimed he had the game, and made up alot of stuf. The thread was glowing, and after 9 pages it was taken down. A Firaxis guy came in and said it was just alot of bullfeathers.....

How did I miss that thread?

turquoiseninja said:
My question is, HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET IT! I pre-ordered it from Amazon 10 days before it was "released", and it still hasn't been shipped yet, a day after it supposedly came out. None of the game stores in my local area have it, so how did anyone get it yet?!

It would be REALLY nice if Firaxis would try releasing games when they say they're going to, rather than making up release dates out of no where that aren't even true.:mad:

I NEVER order from amazon. I always order from EB Games and am never suprised

I just got back from Worst Buy where the game is now listed as "Backorder" on their computers. Of course they told me it would be in by this afternoon, but I have heard that for three days running now.

I do not think the problem is on Firaxis' end of things. Supply chains are notoriously buggy and there are multiple links where something can get snafued, waylaid, or delayed.

drkodos said:
I just got back from Worst Buy where the game is now listed as "Backorder" on their computers. Of course they told me it would be in by this afternoon, but I have heard that for three days running now.

I do not think the problem is on Firaxis' end of things. Supply chains are notoriously buggy and there are multiple links where something can get snafued, waylaid, or delayed.

I am curious why people didnt just order online from eb games?

drkodos said:

Hopefully we wont have such problems in well organized Norway when the game is out on friday.... I'm going to die if I cant play the game this weekend, and I even take the friday off from work to play the exp.....

I have ordered it online, so hopefully there will be no probs.....

jonpfl said:

Well, for one, I did not know they existed. That's my excuse.

No I am unhappy. Depression setting in. Bi-polar levels accelerating. Putting away all sharp objetcs and opening the garage windows....:lol:

homeyg said:
How did I miss that thread?

They deleted it.

I got to page 7 and it was gone. Made me wonder how they eventually figured it out (didn't know someone from Firaxis came by).

drkodos said:
Well, for one, I did not know they existed. That's my excuse.

No I am unhappy. Depression setting in. Bi-polar levels accelerating. Putting away all sharp objetcs and opening the garage windows....:lol:

Hehe, I guess the face in your ID box looks alot like you right now..... :lol:

jonpfl said:

Is that how you got it? When did you get it? Yesterday? Amazon is being so stupid, why don't they try GETTING stuff and SHIPPING it when they're supposed to?!?!:mad::confused: :mad: :confused: I'd like to just go to Gamestop and get it today, but they don't have it either! :wallbash:

Louis XXIV said:
They deleted it.

I got to page 7 and it was gone. Made me wonder how they eventually figured it out (didn't know someone from Firaxis came by).

Well, some guy on the thread posted another thread about the rumours on the Apolyton forums too, and a Firaxis guy came by and told them it was fake. The same guy posted a link from Apolyton to the fake thread here, and the moderators soon closed the whole thread, and gave some bloody warnings to a certain guy I guess..... :rolleyes:

Maquis ~ i don't believe that's the real game. You totally photoshopped that image in there. I don't see any mention of Dutch privateers anywhere on that box!! ;)

on a serious note: good to see that the stable requires Horses to even be built.

I hate Amazon. Its the WORST online ordering site ever, because it didn't ship Warlords when it was supposed to. I was under the impression that when stuff is pre-ordered, they send it to your house after you buy it online. But apparently that does not apply, as the real purpose I have discovered is to PRETEND that Amazon has this game when you give them your money, and that they will PRETEND to send it to you, though in reality you never get what you ordered. WHAT FUN!

Yep! I order from CDON.com! Hopefully they can keep their 28th of july promise..... :D

I took a look at the scenarios and what pissed me off was that they didn't add the japanese in genghis khan.

Top Bottom