Ideas, Requests, and Feedback

Intriguing. So the breakaway city/cities would become the Kahdi, if they were still there... and as they're not, it's just a varient on the Minister Koun event really, isn't it?

None whatsoever. If you check the main forums, you'll see that we have a "Beta" subforum; Basically, we allow public access to our SVN host, so new versions can be downloaded as soon as changes are made by one of us.

"Official" release won't be for a while; Unofficial releases are fairly common. Sometimes once a week, sometimes four times a day. ;)

None whatsoever. If you check the main forums, you'll see that we have a "Beta" subforum; Basically, we allow public access to our SVN host, so new versions can be downloaded as soon as changes are made by one of us.

You sure it's not locked? I don't see it at all.

I can see it. Right between the Rise from Erebus and Misc sections.

Why when I do the inland sea map is world spells and Runes of Kilimorph disabled? I have all the official patches, but I have no idea how to restore these.

And we're back at "shouldn't all hidden game options be reset automatically?"

I have managed to run Rise! Great, this is great, guys! I love you! This is unbalanced, unstable, but already great!

Need to fix the Doviello. Tundra has generally been supplanted by Taiga, and so they need to be updated to account for that. In fact, they get nothing from Tundra tiles at all now.

Need to fix the Doviello. Tundra has generally been supplanted by Taiga, and so they need to be updated to account for that. In fact, they get nothing from Tundra tiles at all now.

They aren't supposed to. Tundra was renamed Taiga; the new Tundra was Snow. Simply more accurate names, functionality was unchanged.

The Doviello never received bonuses from Snow before. ;)

Can the grove do something besides allow a Druid? Maybe a little happiness or a little health? It always seemed weird to me that people didn't care that they had a nice grove of some kind to enjoy.

Buildings are going to be redesigned; I'll have tO check what we did with the grove.

On the Doviello: I know. Not directly. Again, they aren't supposed to, IIRC. Their bonuses come indirectly, via improvement, rather than flat buffs. The Doviello live in Taiga, but that doesn't mean they like it.

Anyway the scenarios from FFH2 can be added into this mod. I miss the scenarios, and the cool ideas in this mod would make them even better.

Also, anyone know how the momus scenario could be added so that it could be used as any civ?

Anyway the scenarios from FFH2 can be added into this mod. I miss the scenarios, and the cool ideas in this mod would make them even better.

Also, anyone know how the momus scenario could be added so that it could be used as any civ?

I won't say no, but the odds of that happening are astronomically low. We'd have to completely redo the scenarios, and at that point we may as well make our own.

Top Bottom