if you where to combine two civs special abilitys what civs?

jojorah

Prince
Say we have two civs, like polynesia and england, then you combine there traits and units and ect to create on great costal civilization.

I my self would combine songhai and arabia, both combined would make a very respectable economic civ. And the uus come at the same time,and they would balence well (seige with archer). Also another notable would be rome with eygypt for production.

Heres a list of some that i think would work well

1. persia with india (for small empires).

2. Greece with Siam (diplomacy win)

3 *Polynesia with * Spain( for a ton of natrul wonder perks)

Tell me what civs traits and units you would combine, please comment dont make me sad:(.

*i do not own dlc, i thought they would work well from what i heard

Denmark, i dont get the joke? Or was it a typo

dough new dlc= denmark i missed it sorry

Rome with Egypt for those of us who like to build up their capitol like no place else
Iroquious with Inca (man, that would be some cash making combo in a hilly/forested area)
Aztec with France (for cultural bonus)
Alex with Gengis (for having both companion cavalry and then Keshiks)

It's only UA... so you've combined a UA for allying with CS with one for destroying them.

well... they are either with me... or they are no more :p
Still its a fun combination :goodjob:

Siam and Greece seem to have the best synergy, and I'd also think that Germany+Songhai would make barb hunting really worthwhile.
A less obvious combination I'd like to try is Persia and China. Start Golden Ages with Great Generals FTW.

Mongols and Japan would be a powerful warring combination

Iriquois and Egypt for incredible wonder production

More effective than compounding strengths may be shoring up weakness;

France + Japan may give enough culture for honour/autrocracy to be viable

Arabia/Siam to easier afford CS alliances

germany+ ottomans for a ua that would combine 2 uas into 1 ua. It would still suck but maybe not as bad as now.

since no one's mentioned america yet, songhai's pillage bonus would get you more money so you can buy even more discounted tiles
and their +1 sight would be nice with mongolia's +1 movement

Denmark and Polynesia (fast instant raiders)
Denmark and Songhai (raiders that can defend themselves)
Songhai and Mongolia (pick on city-states)
Siam and Greece (love those city-states)
France and Arabia (lots of culture and gold for every city)
Russia and Arabia (lots of extra resources)

I think that'll do for now.

its not only ua

Germany and Ottomans for super barb delight!

Edit: Come to think about it, they would cancel each others UA, With one requiring camps for it's ability and the other requiring to destroy said camps.

Songhai, but what's the synergy?

Japan and China would make a lot of sense. Japan's best synergy is with a social policy (the autocracy one that gives a combat bonus for hurt units). It essentially allows Japan to fight at more than full strength.

Top Bottom