IID Official Thread

mrkingkong

Young Padawan
*Highly Confidential*
For TNT eyes only.

Welcome! This is the Official Thread for the IID, the Ironic Intelligence Department.I am the Director, mrkingkong. I will ask the moderator to sticky this thread, and i please request that you dont post in this thread unless you are either a member of the IID or the current President (or in times of war i permit the Military leader guy, whoever that may be). Thanks in advance for your co-operation

Ok-first post containing something! Woohoo.

The intelligence analysts have been hard at work preparing dossiers on the opposing teams. Currently the first is complete and one is halfway to completion.

Before you ask, i have not cheated in any way to get this information. Merely looked at profiles, and used my own intelligence. If Provolution wants more detail he can ask for specifics about certain users he considers to be important to the running of Team Doughnut (on whom is the report detailed).

See below. You need Microsoft Word.

thanks
mrkingkong- Director of the IID

Attachments

• Dossier- Team Doughnut.doc
    31.5 KB · Views: 272
I can guarentee you that Team Kiss is playing it as though it were a Succession Game. Most of them are good Succession Game players, for example Bede. And if you look at the main Turn Tracker thread you will see that there is a diffrant player each time.

Top Bottom