I'm leaving!

Not knowing the full details of much that has happened at all....

It is a thankless role that pretty much everyone plays. I imagine most contribute out of fun or interest or something similar. In fact, it can be a somewhat negative experience, with so much emphasis on debate and given the limits of a web forum. Stress can add up quickly especially if one is in a power position. I can think of several people who already suffered "burnouts" (me included). Sometimes, there is just so little emphasis on the positive. Good for you, Chieftess, for taking some time off. I hope you come back.

CT, I doubt i vocalized this, but should you ever hear this, there hasn't, isn't, nor will there be, anyone on CFC who I admire and respect as much as I do you. I am glad to see you resting, for thus you can more greatly enjoy your life. Your seemingly tireless (though I know that they greatly tax you) efforts continually for the demogame are awe-inspiring. And while handling stress so well, tis unbelievable. And as for people not apprecating your efforts, that sickens and disgusts me, while making me very sad. I hope people will appreciate you, for you deserve it more than anyone I know.

Thank you CT, I hope you can enjoy yourself again,

Curufinwe

CT - you have every right to take a break from this, and from what you've said, it is well overdue. Give moderating and DGing a break for a week, maybe two. Take a break more often. This isn't your full time job, why should it turn into one?

I hope you come back, but it is all up to you. You will be sorely missed, but some say that people only understand what they rely on when it goes away.

Top Bottom