• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Image Editing Fun Episode III

The boy said to the cop: "hey, bastard wait for signal to cross the road". But, the cop didn't hear anything and suddenly he was stuck by a powerful judo's hold... :D

edit: the name is JUDO

Attachments

• wait.jpg
    wait.jpg
    166.2 KB · Views: 285
I just did a quick check and I think Raijer has me beat. He would be even more ahead but he dropped out for awhile. Im happy with an honorable mention here and there, its all about the fun, not the votes:goodjob: (hmmm, I think thats usually what people in 2nd place say;) )

Funny is a 'funny' thing. Whats funny to one person can be boring and dumb to another, but technical skill can be appreciated by all. [corn]Raijer has earned his Image Editing Crown![/corn]. The 'Caught in the Act' one was pretty funny:lol:

Hmmm, I think I'll postpone that flight to Tlacopan until they have first-class seating.

Here's my first attempt. It is done in Paint so it is very hard to smooth the catapult lines correctly. :crazyeye:

Attachments

• AztecAir.JPG
    AztecAir.JPG
    56.2 KB · Views: 205
How newbie-friendly is Gimp? This is pretty much my first attempt with any kind of photo-manipulation. If it takes to long to learn to use the software, it'll cut into my Civ playing time.

Think again, bub

Attachments

• policegif.GIF
    policegif.GIF
    130.5 KB · Views: 201
Top Bottom