ImmacuNES III: Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy

Thanks, Immac... might I suggest a more liberal use of spoiler tags? This is one hella intimidating wall'o'text.

And, honestly, 19 posts? How the hell will you use them all?

i don't know- i didn't know for immacunes II and ended up having to shorten stuff just so it would fit... its good to have extra.

i added the spoilers- it was a good idea- thank you orange.

20 posts of rules/reservations.

For some reason, I feel as if this game will be of epic proportions.

Anyways, nice seeing you again, thomas. You better hurry up with the race design because that thing was due 2 days ago.

20 posts of rules/reservations.

For some reason, I feel as if this game will be of epic proportions.

Anyways, nice seeing you again, thomas. You better hurry up with the race design because that thing was due 2 days ago.

Oh, sorry, did I miss the signup? I haven't been around lately

i've written you an e-mail thomas.

EDIT: most of the units are just flavour.

Hm, will be interesting to watch.

there's relatively little difference between no armour and a two-handed axe and no armour and a two-handed sword. a small difference but in most circumstances pretty negligible.

I'm suddenly very happy with my racial choice :woohoo:
Are there going to be different civics, like in ImmacunesII? (slavery, personality cult, etc)

no- your civics will be included in your 'leader design'.

EDIT: what about your racial choice do you like? e-mail or PM me- i would be curious to know what it is you like so much.

Leader design?

look up the part on customization on the first page; you got to increase or descrease traits to your leader.
so you could have a leader called 'the slaver ring' or whatever if you wanted.

then, as the game progresses, your leaders will evolve. you might gain or lose traits, gain or lose items, retinues, etc.

pretty good- probably guaranteed; you just don't get to be in the first update...

send your story, faction design, and any general starting location to me via e-mail: Philgob (at) hotmail (dot) com

pretty good- probably guaranteed; you just don't get to be in the first update...

send your story, faction design, and any general starting location to me via e-mail: Philgob (at) hotmail (dot) com
Wouldn't a PM be better?

Sheesh what has become of the NESing community? It was hard enough to adapt to being force to send orders by PM every turn, now Emails?!

Top Bottom