Imperium Offtopicum XVIII: The Tournament

TO: The Karens
We are not going to give up our claims to the two provinces of Persia bordering Mesopotamia. We will, however, respect Karen claims over the remainder.
TO: Xonamenum
You will claim somewhere else, or by the grace of the Gods your entire nation shall burn.

Your Gods are false, XONES has proved this before. Leave these lands before we have to spend precious time to collect your blood.

To: Middle East

This is fun! This is very fun! I hope that you will soon get into bloody battles to prove which God is true and please me.

Your Gods are false, XONES has proved this before. Leave these lands before we have to spend precious time to collect your blood.

The Hydra shall not fall.
You will claim any other direction or face the immediate consequences.

SACRIFICIAL WAR AGAINST THE WHORE OF BABYLON

Declaration of Holy War

Meltun Fars, Grand Diviner of the Sacrificial are of Xonamenun, together with the most prominent men from the clergy steps into the palace balcony, and begins to address the crowd. While he is speaking, chants are heard throughout the streets and the pyres have been prepared.

" My people, lend me your ears! " He exclaims to the crowd, which has bowed down to the messenger of XONES.

" The leaders of the heathens are once again getting uppity! Their arrogance blinds them, rendering them apathetic to the truth. Even those who believe in Zoroaster, one of the most known first creation prophets, refuse to open their senses to the truth. Such is a double shame: Firstly for their own self, for XONES forgive not those who see the truth but refuse to see it, and secondly for the people they rule, for according to XONES those who are ruled by the damned are destined to be damned. As such, we must make our effort to save their souls from Purgatory, as the Haxakashalam and Abels told us many eons ago to do.

As such, the conclusion the clergy and the Grand Diviner have reached is the one and only XONES would freely allows to do, but punish us if we didn't because we did not utilise our free will to help ourselves. By the might XONES grants me, I declare a Sacrificial War against the Whore of Babylon which is Kadingirra! Let us plunder their homes and collect the blood of the damned, so that XONES may bless us. All are freely allowed to kill heathens that are not part of Xonamenum and collect their blood, for that is what we must do. Weapons will be distributed to every humble human willing to render his life unto XONES willingly, for he is the most blessed of all.

Eternal Damnation to the Heathens "

The crowd dissipates after paying their respects by bowing to the Grand Diviner and blessing him through Arabic and Latin prayers, and the armies are once again gathering. It is time for war. (( Consider this in - game as an automatic declaration of war for next turn ))

"Friends, Colleagues, and Dignitaries,
It is with greatest displeasure that I must announce that we find ourselves on the inevitable course to a war.
It was never our intention to start one, and any offer of peace has been rejected by these barbarians, who not only appeared in our area of interest, but then decided to wholly ignore it.
The nature of the Xona filth is clear - they exist purely to annoy others, and purely to spread hate.
We shall put a stop to this.

Effective immediately, the Great Tower has decided to enable massive conscription efforts around the nation. The forces of the Xona are, most decidedly, a massive pain in the head to us. We hope hereby that the world understands our plight, and that we are merely the defender, who has been thusly ignored in his pleas for a peaceful solution, and thus does not aid the opportunist aggressor.
" - Speech by Grand Priest Gilgamesh II

Am still waiting. Me likey this shizz yo

Top Bottom