Improved City View

Is there any way to get everything except the production que with the EUI.
Cause I don't like that it reverts me to the standard vanilla civ production que.
Srry for my english.

Thank you Meister Maggi for this wonderful mod. I had always thought that production are lost when I cancel builds to invest gold.

And the enhancement to the right hand info panel is heavenly! I didn't even know what a pain the old version used to be until I tried yours!

By the way, I read that this is going to be incorporated into the Vox Populi patch?
There had been 3 new patches this month (incredible!) so I am wondering how i could tell when this is included (short of removing this mod each time to check)? I'm in no way rushing anyone here, just that I'm easily confused by all the barrage of patches and I wanna avoid double mods (I was running the NW fix on CBP...I wonder if that caused some of the ssave game killing crashes?).

Thanks again!

Is there any way to get everything except the production que with the EUI.
Cause I don't like that it reverts me to the standard vanilla civ production que.
Srry for my english.

I think this was already handled on the steam workshop page comments - I am unfortunately not going to do a EUI version without the EUI production queue. There either is the version for EUI (with EUI's production queue) or the one(s) without with the normal production popup. I hope this captures the question correctly.

Thank you Meister Maggi for this wonderful mod. I had always thought that production are lost when I cancel builds to invest gold.

And the enhancement to the right hand info panel is heavenly! I didn't even know what a pain the old version used to be until I tried yours!

By the way, I read that this is going to be incorporated into the Vox Populi patch?
There had been 3 new patches this month (incredible!) so I am wondering how i could tell when this is included (short of removing this mod each time to check)? I'm in no way rushing anyone here, just that I'm easily confused by all the barrage of patches and I wanna avoid double mods (I was running the NW fix on CBP...I wonder if that caused some of the ssave game killing crashes?).

Thanks again!

Thanks for the praise.

No worries, once this is included you'll find out (either here or in the patch notes, or in the mod description).

Hello. I really like your mod, a very neat one. There's a way to NOT require to delete any files from Vox Populi, just add this reference to .modinfo. This way your mod will always load AFTER (6a) CBO/EUI and use the correct files.

Code:
  <References>
    <Mod id="24923240-e4fb-4bf6-8f0e-6e5b6cf4d3c2" minversion="0" maxversion="999" title="(6a) Community Balance Overhaul - Compatibility Files (EUI)" />
  </References>

Hello. I really like your mod, a very neat one. There's a way to NOT require to delete any files from Vox Populi, just add this reference to .modinfo. This way your mod will always load AFTER (6a) CBO/EUI and use the correct files.

Code:
  <References>
    <Mod id="24923240-e4fb-4bf6-8f0e-6e5b6cf4d3c2" minversion="0" maxversion="999" title="(6a) Community Balance Overhaul - Compatibility Files (EUI)" />
  </References>

Hi, is this mod working with last iterarion of Vox Populi (Vox Populi 2-5-1)?
I tried yesterday to use this mod for first time but isn't working neither deleting both files from
(6a) Community Balance Overhaul - Compatibility Files (EUI) or editing modinfo and adding to
<References>

This is happening, any tip/help? Thanks
Sin título.jpg

Working good with the latest (Feb, 6) version. It's a matter of loading order. If you simply upgrade VP to a new version, then is not working - 6a is loading at the end. I solved this like this: clear cache files, then load only pure VP (mods 1-6a), then go back to main menu, then add your mod; should be loading after 6a and working fine.

Working good with the latest (Feb, 6) version. It's a matter of loading order. If you simply upgrade VP to a new version, then is not working - 6a is loading at the end. I solved this like this: clear cache files, then load only pure VP (mods 1-6a), then go back to main menu, then add your mod; should be loading after 6a and working fine.

I've tried this way altering the mod loading order using Feb 6 version and still the same problem. Trying both keeping and deleting files from 6a.
Will try again in the future, anyway thanks sir, very kind.

Here's my list, but after several tests i've finally found the culprits, Buildings - Upgrade System (v 12) and Community Patch Mod Compatibility (v 14) by Enginseer. I'll ask him about any tip.

Attachments

• Sin título.jpg
    Sin título.jpg
    233.6 KB · Views: 206
You are also using a newer version (v9). I've got v5.
There are couple versions on Steam, from what I understood the newest one was EUI-only. VP-EUI doesn't support all features yet, that's why I took an earlier version.

I'll try with older versions, but with v9 is working in absence of the two mods previously named.

EDIT
Not lucky, still the same with v5.

Last edited:
Guys, what are you talking about?? I have no problems (currently at the 2-6 version) and all I always do is just update VP using the autoinstaller (which should clear cache automatically) and then just delete the 2 files from the Compatibility folder and everything works fine. I am from the non-EUI camp though. I will check which mod version I am using if you want.

Mitch.sp, are you sure that you are deleting the correct files? Some of them have similar names. Are you experiencing the same problems even if you do not use any other mods with VP and this one?

In my case I've verified that the problem is the incompatibility with Buildings - Upgrade System (v 12) and Community Patch Mod Compatibility (v 14).
Without them is working right and isn't needed to delete files, only add the References posted above.

In my case I've verified that the problem is the incompatibility with Buildings - Upgrade System (v 12) and Community Patch Mod Compatibility (v 14).
Without them is working right and isn't needed to delete files, only add the References posted above.

What do you mean with adding references, I'm having the same problem, but I'm using the non-EUI version.

Top Bottom