Incoming

Strelok22

Warlord
After a large break ... a sudden idea came up.For now I will only give you that map that shows you where the action will take place (and which I made by myself).The project is not hard and I will start working despite the lack of adequate graphics :goodjob:

Soo ... this map corrections are ready.The city placement,roads,mines and irrigration squares are ready.The improvements are ready too.

The unit placement is pending along with the slight stat balance.

So the question I want to ask is: How much tanks an armoured units should include,if the infantry unit is a 'regiment' sized unit of 2000 men.So I can put the real amount of armoured units of Bulgaria in the scenario?

Soo ... this map corrections are ready.The city placement,roads,mines and irrigration squares are ready.The improvements are ready too.

The unit placement is pending along with the slight stat balance.

So the question I want to ask is: How much tanks an armoured units should include,if the infantry unit is a 'regiment' sized unit of 2000 men.So I can put the real amount of armoured units of Bulgaria in the scenario?

Does this scenario take place during the Cold War or is it post Cold War, since Warsaw Pact doctrine differs greatly from whatever post Cold War doctrine that has been adopted by the modern Bulgarian Army.

It is post Cold War scenario about a territorial breakup of the country on the 7 main districts: Sofia,Plovdiv,Burgas,Varna,Rousse,Pleven and Vidin.

The armored units in the arsenal at that time included:

MBT:
T-72M - 350
T-62 - 200 /currently sold to Africa/
T-55M - 400 /reserve/
T-34 - 220 /currently sold to Mali,42 stored near Montana for target practice/
PT-76 - 250 /not in scenario due the lack of graphics,if you got any share them please/

APC:
BMP-23/30 - 115
BMP-1P - 100
BTR-60PB - 680
MT-LB - 680
BRDM-2 - 48

Gvozdika 2S1 SPG - 206
BM-21 MLRS - 292
SU-100 - 68
Above 100mm howitzers: 460

And the airforce also concernes me:

MiG-21 - 30+
MiG-23 - 50+ /currently scrapped/
MiG-29 - 15
Su-25 - 25

Mi-24 Hind - 12

Keep in mind that the infantry units in the scenario are consisted most of militia and irregulars.So the number of the active infantry force in the 90's doesnt matters much.
Thank you for showing interest BC1871

Also, what role if any will the Bulgarian Navy play in the conflict. My understanding was that in the post Cold War world, the Bulgarian Navy suffered severely due to defense cuts, though it would be interesting to see some of the decommissioned former Warsaw Pact era vessels reactivated for service.

Top Bottom