Iron and Blood: Redux - Game Thread

You beat me to it Kiwitt. :D

2 IC into factory
2 IC into Bombay
1 IC into stability

The republic of India happily welcomes Southern Bombay. The government has announced its intentions to spend money to improve factories and industry further. Also, we will subsidize Bombay farmers in hopes of convincing others to join. 1 IC will be spent to improve trade and infrastructure and directly increase standard of living.

To make it official:

Mutual Protection Pact between Benin and Southrica

Benin and Southrica hereby agree to:
  • Not declare war on each other
  • Not to conduct espionage against each other
  • To come to each other's aid in case one or both of our nations are declared war on by a third party
Should one of our nations be the aggressor of a war, then the other nation is free to choose whether it helps or not.

Signed,
Baruti Kopano of Southrica

Prologue, Part III
November 26th, 1826
Trois-Rivières, Protectorate of the Empire of the French in Quebec

The battle was not going well. Trois-Rivières had fallen to the New Grand Army rather early in the revolution. But the Protectorate Guard had recognized its strategic importance and had launched a large attack against it. The two armies had met just outside the city, but the Protectorate Guard's larger numbers had threatened to encircle the New Grand Army forces, and Napoleon II was forced to retreat into the city itself, and he and some of his other men were in a church near the outskirts of town.

The crack of gunfire erupted from the city outskirts as the Protectorate Guard advanced. Lieutenant Mitchell assembled his troops and was prepared to launch an attack. He heard whispers of dissent, however. This was far from uncommon. The Protectorate Guard was small, far too small to deal with this general uprising, so they resorted to picking up the less openly defiant men at the towns they passed, as well as any supplies they needed. They were still some threat, though, so they were generally sent in first, as if they decided to switch sides they could be easily shot down. The officers assigned to these units generally resented their posting, as there was little honor or recognition given to them. Mitchell himself was a little disgruntled.

A runner came over to the Lieutenant, gasping for breath. "Sir, we are to hold our attack for now; an artillery unit is incoming to help us."

"Excellent, that is just what we needed, they're fairly well hidden. And the son of the Corsican is in there, we might be able to end this right here and now!"

Mitchell's troops arranged in ranks and awaited the bombardment.

Could you link me to the post where it says I need to link to my post?

Here. Here. Here. And now, here:

If you change your orders, you must provide a link back to the orders post.

Next person to not post a link will have their order change “forgotten”.

Only 4 or 5 left to get orders in. If there are no objections I'll update early again once all orders are in.

Borjiginia

5 IC

1 IC: Tibet
2 IC: Central Asia
2 IC: Stability

Great Britain
Income: 5 IC
Orders: 4 IC into factories
1 IC into stability.

Looks like I need orders from just three players:

Red Spy
Hoplitejoe
Mad Man

Den Anschluß

On the 12th of March 1834 Den Anschluß (the connection) treaty was signed in Wien (Vienna). After the Frankfurt Parliament decided that the former Austrian Monarchy should be incorporated into Großdeutschland. Representatives of the small states that formally consisted the Austrian empire came to Vienna on the 1st of March. Germany, of course, had the main word and gave the proposal of the incorporation of the states into Großdeutschland. The states would have a certain form of autonomy under a new constitution that should be drafted in the following years. Nedim I signed on behalf of Germany, while representatives of Wien, Krakow and Prague signed the agreement the Serb Belgrade delegates refused. The emperor read the agreement in the Reichstag and celebrations erupted, a new dawn and era for Germany. It is yet to see what will happen to the Serbs.

In a few hours my RP.

Sultanate of Lusitania
5 IC

2 IC for a Factory in Angola
2 IC for a Factory in Portugal
1 IC to Stability

Al-Andalus
6IC
3 Factories in Spain

Ok - just waiting on Mad Man. Once his orders are in I'll update. If you have any objections, please let me know.

ooc: I object. Wait for me to finish the RP.

The Industrialization Act of 1835

With several principalities under firm Byzantine control, Perseus wanted to modernize these areas. Thus, he created the Industrialization Act, to help bring people to the cities and help increase the Empire's production capability.

Top Bottom