Is there still people playing civ 4?

Cool. I just started playing Civ IV again about a week ago, and I'm ALL about it even more now!! Do you ever play multiplayer?

Lewis

Cool. I just started playing Civ IV again about a week ago, and I'm ALL about it even more now!! Do you ever play multiplayer?

Lewis

If you're looking for high-level but newbie friendly multiplayer (mostly PBEM and PB, but occasionally some faster-paced stuff and monthly single-player tournaments), check out Realms Beyond: http://realmsbeyond.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5

The exceptionally great thing about RB, besides the fact that it is home to some of the world's best Civ4 players, is that the players tend to make very detailed reports on their games, including while the games are running, and most love to answer questions from lurkers.

Not me. I loved Civ 4 and thought it was the best Civ yet when Civ 5 wasn't out yet, but now after playing Civ 5 I can't just go back. Civ 5 is simply the better game in too many ways.

Based on your opinion Good Sir :D

do not mourn for me ...

I've taken a break from it but I started playing it about 4 months ago after civ5 broke on me (long story.) Long story short I still play though I got to the party late :)

I tried to get into Civ5... but I keep coming back to Civ4. Even un-modded, I have more fun with Civ4 than I do with Civ5. Modded Civ4 blows all other games out of the water for me.

I remember when I first played Civ4. I'd played Civ3 for a few years before, and when I switched to Civ4 it was like a wildly improved Civ3 with better graphics and better gameplay. I was hooked and still am.

My latest 2 games have been Huge/Terra/Marathon maps on Revolutions mods. Those are always fun. Just start off with 2 civs, and watch as history unfolds throughout the game, like a RFC game. You could have the map filled up with 6-7 (or more!) civs by the 16th century.

Somehow, having a Huge/Terra/Marathon map on Civ V aren't nearly as fun as said map settings on Civ IV on Revolution maps...

anyone made a chm/cre leader mod? maybe Jim Morrison? (yeah yeah I know it's somewhat redundant)

I will play Civ 4 BTS for life!

Hmnnn;

Jim Morrison (Chm/Cre/)
UU; LA Woman +100% gold received on trade routes
UA; Riders on the Storm Opposing civs lose first strike capability due to sheer awesomeness

Hmnnn;

Jim Morrison (Chm/Cre/)
UU; LA Woman +100% gold received on trade routes
UA; Riders on the Storm Opposing civs lose first strike capability due to sheer awesomeness

You forgot something:

UB: Whisky-a-Go-Go -- Replacement for the Barracks. Units start with +4 XP from the mosh pit training, and start with first strike.

My latest 2 games have been Huge/Terra/Marathon maps on Revolutions mods. Those are always fun. Just start off with 2 civs, and watch as history unfolds throughout the game, like a RFC game. You could have the map filled up with 6-7 (or more!) civs by the 16th century.

Somehow, having a Huge/Terra/Marathon map on Civ V aren't nearly as fun as said map settings on Civ IV on Revolution maps...

I know its a noob question but whats RFC?

Top Bottom