Journey to Nowhere - Sign-Up and Discussion Thread

Well, I'm about to open up the sign-up thread, so could you please post your preferences there? I just want to keep everything together.

EDIT: It's up!

Just an update: I've started seriously planning JtN II now, and while I don't have too much to share, I will inform you of two things:

1. There will be 12 players, divided into 3 "clans", including the 4 survivors of JtN I as one clan.

2. Some/Most/All players will receive pieces of intel, information which only there character might know, but are physical objects (like letters) that can be traded around for proof.

So, I'd like some feedback on these ideas, and what you all would like to see in JtN II.

I don't know what I'd like to see implemented (apart from the "harder to die"), but your ideas sound good. I would very much like to be in JtN II.

Just an update: I've started seriously planning JtN II now, and while I don't have too much to share, I will inform you of two things:

1. There will be 12 players, divided into 3 "clans", including the 4 survivors of JtN I as one clan.

2. Some/Most/All players will receive pieces of intel, information which only there character might know, but are physical objects (like letters) that can be traded around for proof.

So, I'd like some feedback on these ideas, and what you all would like to see in JtN II.
:bump:

Some of us are still waiting you know ;)

JtN II already finished? Do you mean JtN III?

Oh, for some reason i thought doomed galactic jounry = JtN II.

Also, I did mention that a JtN II won't be happening until July, when I'm back from vacation.

Top Bottom