Just a couple suggestions...

blciv4

Chieftain
I'd like to see the advanced game play settings stay at whatever you most recently set them too. That way when I go on a 3 day holiday weekend civ bender, I don't wind up with Ghandi on the most beautiful coastal starting position because when I set up the game how I like, I forgot to choose Harald.

THE UI IS TOO BIG. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW TO SCALE IT. IT'S NOT A DEAL-BREAKER, BUT IMAGINE HOW ANNOYED YOU'D BE TO READ EVERYTHING IN ALL-CAPS ALL THE TIME. IT'S JUST LIKE THAT.

I'll add more as they come to me. This constructive feedback is harshing my mello.

EDIT#1-Builders at some point should be able to plant forests that have several stages of growth for differing yields. You could even get really detailed and have choices for trees enabling you to specialize specific yields.

EDIT#2-I should be able to choose what tile my cities select when their borders grow.

EDIT#3-I'd like to see a shift or control modifier with your mouse click to be able to pick the specific path your unit takes. In that same vein, I'd like to be able to use that skill to set up a sentry/guard route disrupted by enemies.

EDIT#4-Bring back wild animal units. Make some of them docile. The ones that aren't attack barbarians too. Make them give no exp but rather an appropriate boost, similar to clearing a marsh for food. Different animals give different boosts with terrain modifiers, like killing a sheep on a mountain triggers extra faith as a "sacrifice."
***O...M...G...MAKE THE PREDATOR ANIMALS BE ABLE TO EAT THE DOCILE ONES NOT ONLY TO FORCE NEW SPAWNS BUT INJURED PREDATOR HEAL AS WELL WHEN THEY EAT(defeat) ANY UNIT!

Phew. I'm spent. I have some sea salt caramel and cashew ice cream that needs eating.

EDIT#4-I'd like to see the slider for adjusting the number of city-states back in the V. I realize this was from the community patch, but it was USEFUL. Also, is there a way to stop stacking all the city states in a big glob? Personally, I want more barbarians and city states thin them out.

Last edited:
Top Bottom