Kathys graphic modcomps

What a cute booth:worship:
Offtop. As far as I noticed, you are interested in German weapons. I found here drawings of two unusual German guns of the 18th century - the Saxon rapid-firing Obenaus system and the Prussian super cannon. At the same time, in the case of a rapid-firing cannon, we are talking only about non-standard animation, and a Prussian cannon is almost standard-looking, simple...it was so big that the gunners were greatly lost against its background (the barrel was more than 6 m long and the corresponding height of the carriage).
But Saxon guns are quite rare, and the Prussian one is just a "unique unit" Does it make sense to post drawings with explanations for a Civilopedia?

In general, I am interested in all kind of special weapons (eg. LARC and AMTRAC are not german).
So it dies sense to post drawing and explanation. I will see, if I can use it. Super Cannon sounds good, maybe I use it for my prussian civilization.

Towed AA

I did so many Artillery Units towed by trucks, horses and tractors, so why not do a Antiair gun, too? Here I did.
Uses the light AA from Road to war (with amended wheels) and the Japanese truck from Realism Invictus.

Download here

I did this elephant Musketeer long time ago based on embryodead's cannon elephant. It has no special animations, I think I just replaced the firing animations (I hope I did). I also did this with the chinese war elephant from coffee junkie's diversified elephant pack.

Now I upload it due to a request.

Download here

I did this elephant Musketeer long time ago based on embryodead's cannon elephant. It has no special animations, I think I just replaced the firing animations (I hope I did). I also did this with the chinese war elephant from coffee junkie's diversified elephant pack.

Now I upload it due to a request.

Download here
Great Kathy, I'll try to retrofit with it

Top Bottom