Keldath addons

Keldath,
I never had a chance to try your previous versions, so I'm not sure about the other 2 civics categories. Education and Health makes sense though. Just curious as to why you took them out. Was it a game balancing issue?

By the way, this is the first time I've tried your Sevo+Kel+GIR mod. It feels like this game is complete. I couldn't ask for anything more. Great job! Thanks for your efforts!

ok, the download is stucked, impossible to download, Cant you find other uploader site? I would go even to the bad ones..This one is impossible..

Arlborn said:
ok, the download is stucked, impossible to download, Cant you find other uploader site? I would go even to the bad ones..This one is impossible..

I have it ready to upload to my site, but the upload process will take hours and I was trying to keep it Warlords only :)

Let me see if I can get my upload connection to not timeout ;)

TAfirehawk said:
I have it ready to upload to my site, but the upload process will take hours and I was trying to keep it Warlords only :)

Let me see if I can get my upload connection to not timeout ;)

Arlborn said:

Will take anywhere from 3 hours to 12 hours :(

But I can get 300+KB/sec downloads from my site :D

I hope it will be faster than the first one... That's why I asked if there was a DL for UU only: the connection here in Angola is very slow, and with regular power shortages, a several day download is very likely to time out.

Titi said:
I hope it will be faster than the first one... That's why I asked if there was a DL for UU only: the connection here in Angola is very slow, and with regular power shortages, a several day download is very likely to time out.

Even on my fast site, a download manager is recommended so a timeout doesn't kill the whole thing.

I recommend the free Download Accelerator Plus....just Google it :)

Latest keldath Vanilla Download

Try this download on a faster server....the .zip must be deleted so it becomes an EXE.

DO NOT try to unzip it....this had to be done for my web server to accept the file for download.

Glad to help....but of course eventually my bandwidth speed will get throttled like the other site with all these downloads....but its all good :)

And of course I must recommend getting ViSa for Warlords ;)

240kb/s, WAY FASTER than before, THX!

D-loaded the latest vanilla version mod, and like it-
Been playing hotseat games with two player s vs 3 ai on small maps- we keep getting ctd's/ I did not get the ctd in single player... is this common for hotseat?

I downloaded the latest vanilla from TAfirehawk. Very fast thank you. How do you install? I renamed by deleting the .zip. I executed the file and pointed to the mods directory of CIV4. No option for this new mod when I bring up the game.

Thanks for the help in advance

Scorpion II said:
I downloaded the latest vanilla from TAfirehawk. Very fast thank you. How do you install? I renamed by deleting the .zip. I executed the file and pointed to the mods directory of CIV4. No option for this new mod when I bring up the game.

Thanks for the help in advance

Dont know why you would rename the file?.. If you have an icon with 7z and a white backround all you have to do is double click it- it should install automatically.

or did you downlaod a .rar file? I know the link I used gave me a simple patch like file.

THARN said:
Dont know why you would rename the file?.. If you have an icon with 7z and a white backround all you have to do is double click it- it should install automatically.

or did you downlaod a .rar file? I know the link I used gave me a simple patch like file.

It is hard for me to remember since we no longer support vanilla, but I believe I just added the .zip extension so my web site would accept it....not actually zip'ing the file, just a rename of it.

EDIT
:lol: Seems I answered my own question before :lol:
TAfirehawk said:
Latest keldath Vanilla Download

Try this download on a faster server....the .zip must be deleted so it becomes an EXE.

DO NOT try to unzip it....this had to be done for my web server to accept the file for download.

cp30 said:
I do not have warlords yet and have been waiting for the new sevo add-on......Thank you, thank you, thank you. It is great!The sevo 3.2 was awesome, but I missed some of the add-ons you had. This new version is great, and FAST. It took forever to dl, but now this mod loads faster than Civ4 ever did!
did I remember to say thanks? (To sevo for his hard work, and to each of you that worked on the Keldath add-ons)!!

Any chance of a 3.3 add-on?

cp30 said:
Any chance of a 3.3 add-on?

No, the post above yours has the link to the final Vanilla Civ version....as is stated here and on the ViSa Website where you can download it as well if my site is having any 'issues'.

As far as I know, Sevomod 3.3 = Sevomod 3.2 + Dale's Combat Mod, Gir only changes some python and XML files, and 5UU only adds XML and pictures files (although it may also change some python files as well).

Top Bottom