Klisz's civ icons

Can I get an icon for Lincoln's America? Something themed with Blue as a main color would be nice, but it's up to you! :)

The icon is inspired by these two Civil War-era US flag designs (the stars being arranged in a purely rectangular shape wasn't standardized until 1890). I moved the four stars in the corners to be in the circles instead, because they didn't look very good like that within a Civ-style circular icon.

The background color is #00304a, and the foreground is #87ceeb; these are inspired by Union Army uniforms.

Thank you so much, if I'm not asking too much. Mind doing one for the New England Colonies of America? :) (I'm working on an America Split)

I'm a little unsure as to the colors (the contrast might turn out to be too low to read city names easily in-game, and they might also be too similar to Morocco, Uighur's Iraq, and/or to a hypothetical Lebanon civ [the natural choice for a Lebanese icon being a green cedar on a red background]), but they're #009c00 for the foreground and #bf0a30 for the background.

I'm a little unsure as to the colors (the contrast might turn out to be too low to read city names easily in-game, and they might also be too similar to Morocco, Uighur's Iraq, and/or to a hypothetical Lebanon civ [the natural choice for a Lebanese icon being a green cedar on a red background]), but they're #009c00 for the foreground and #bf0a30 for the background.

No they're different shades than the original Morocco (Honestly it doesn't matter to me as green on red always looks good in my opinion).

Last request. :sad: Sorry if I come off wrongly for requesting too much.
Can I get a symbol and Alpha for The Kalmar Union under Margaret I?

May I ask what's the best way of creating the icon without making it fuzzy? I'm having a hard time in general in getting the icon not to be fuzzy. I know you're not suppose to use wand but I don't know what else to use.

Here's the Kalmar Union icon, Keniisu! Sorry for the lateness; it took me a while to find a symbol that would make a good icon. It's based on Margaret's personal seal; the background is #ffd02b and the foreground is #f00038.

Hey Klisz! What do you require for us to use these in our mod? Just attribution? If you're still making icons I'm making a mod for Emperor Nero of the Roman Empire, a different time in Roman history. I would greatly appreciate if you could make an icon. Thanks!

Hey Klisz! What do you require for us to use these in our mod? Just attribution?

Yeah, attribution is all that's needed. It's probably more convenient to ask first, though, just so that I can provide the alpha and color values.

If you're still making icons I'm making a mod for Emperor Nero of the Roman Empire, a different time in Roman history. I would greatly appreciate if you could make an icon. Thanks!

Sorry for the delay here! I couldn't find a good icon image for a while, and then I got busy IRL for a while and forgot this request entirely until von_Wurttemburg posted. :sad:

Colors: #fd983f (0.992,0.596,0.247) on #391773 (0.224,0.09,0.451)

Hello Klisz, can I use your Württemberg icon as my forum avatar?

I'm from Württemberg :)

Sure, go right ahead! :D

Top Bottom