Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Keshik

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Rider

Votes: 19 33.3%
  • The vanilla knight is best of all!!!

Votes: 3 5.3%

• Total voters
The Keshik, no doubt about it. Cheaper, only requires horses, and is incredibly quick through those annoying mountain ranges. The only negative is the -1 defense, but why would you you be defending withthem in the first placE?

Samurais: -1 movement doesn't bother me since they still got 2 movements. only require iron to build. 4 defence points means it's like having an upgraded version of the musketman.

Third.

Riders absolutely rock my Civ world. Ansars don't quite beat them to it but come close.

EDIT: If we're talking about the upgraded War Elephant - the one with the extra hitpoint and the collateral damage - then count me in for that!

The Rider without question. The extra movement can strike faster and deeper than any of the others. A Rider army is C3C is an awesome pilager and worker killer.

hmm I love the CFC War Elephant...
But Samurai is just awesome... it's so tough... good in both offense and defense...

Rider - gotta love the speed.

With Samurai being IMX the worst Knight UU. The only one, in fact, where I'd far rather build the standard Knight - they always insist on defending themselves, instead of allowing the cheaper Pikemen to do the job. Invariably this leads to substantially greater shield losses.

YMMV, naturally, especially if you don't cover Knights with Pikemen as I usually try to do. But for my play style, Samurai are greatly inferior to standard Knights.

Samurai. But thats more to do with the ethos of the honourable warrior that any game mechanic.

Phants. Don't need no steenkin' resources, and they have an extra HP which comes in handy.

Top Bottom