Midnight-Blue766

The filidh that cam frae Skye
Settings:

Beyond the Sword 3.19, Next War

Map: Antarctica
Difficulty: Warlord
Speed: Quick

Time Victory turned off.

I decided to make this story after watching a hilarious French commercial for the March of the Penguins, where a guy explains to a women the basic summary of the movie, though since he uses "Empereur" instead of penguin, she winds up imagining a whole army of Napoleons taking the place of the penguins!

Of course, I'm playing -sr's Antarctica map, and since I'm playing Napoleon, I'm aiming for either a domination or conquest victory, since I always try to win on Space Race.

As stated above, Time Victory has been turned off, since I'm usually in 5th place by 2050 and in the early Modern Era.

Anyways, on with the show!
La Marche de l'empereur
Science Advisor

: Bonjour! I call myself Napoleon Bonaparte, Emperor of the French and soon-to-be conqueror of Antarctica! Of course, I cannot run a continent-spanning empire alone, and thus, I shall meet my advisors.

: Salut, Monsieur. I am Louis Pasteur, your Science Advisor. I am here to advise you on what technologies to research.

: Technologies? Why do I need to divert money into your silly "Science Funds" when they could go to upgrading my armies?

: Monsieur, this is not vanilla Beyond the Sword; this is the Next War mod! If we managed to get to the end of the Tech Tree ASAP, then we could theoretically roll into our enemies' land with weapons so advanced, we can barely dream of them now!

: Ah, I see your point. I shall make sure that many funds are directed to the Science department. You are dismissed.

: Au revoir, Your Majesty!

Attachments

• Napoleon.png
    Napoleon.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 258
  • Napoleon small.png
    Napoleon small.png
    10.9 KB · Views: 301
  • Pasteur.jpg
    Pasteur.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 224
Domestic Advisor

: Salut, Napoleon!

: And who are you supposed to be?

:I am Charles de Gaulle: your Domestic Advisor. I give advice about how to manage your cities.

: And what exactly did you do?

: I organized a resistance in occupied France against the Germans-

: You got attacked by the GERMANS? What happened since I died?

: For starters, they unified as a single nation. Anyways, after I liberated France, I became Prime Minister. After some fumbles, I became Prime minister again, increased France's independence from America and Britain, developed France's nuclear arsenal, and lost the colony of Algeria. And pissed off a bunch of Canadians.

: Nice.

Attachments

• de Gaulle.png
    de Gaulle.png
    17.4 KB · Views: 137
  • de Gaulle small.png
    de Gaulle small.png
    5.4 KB · Views: 235
reserved1

reserved2

reserved3

reserved4