La Nina turn tracking thread

ricketyclik

Emperor
Turn order / Players

ricketyclik (GMT +10)
Aeonian Lion (time zone?) has replaced ParadigmShifter (GMT). Where art thou PS? We hope you're OK!
Twinkleoes89 (GMT)
gpcii (GMT -5)
Sinister Felix (GMT -10)

Settings

See the attached jpg.

Good luck fellas :goodjob:

Attachments

• La Nina.jpg
    La Nina.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 196
Forgot to update player details - I'll do it next turn.

I'm Napoleon.

I'm going to play soon, maybe in one or two hours or so.

EDIT: Changed my mind about leader, I think I'll play as Qin Shi Huang.
EDIT2: Actually, I'll play as HC. I was thinking of vanilla Qin when I wanted him! :weed:

Due to a lack of space caused by the fact that my brother keeps loads of useless crap, I can only install civ 4 vanilla on this comp! [pissed] sry! :blush:

I'll be able to play next turn, though.

Dude you need to play every turn in PBEM unless we can get a sub for you... and the game has started so your leader is already picked (no idea who it is though).

Hawklord or Deztro can probably sub for a turn if you want though, they are both in Europe.

When's the ETA for the BtS install?

Estimated Time of Arrival

Hey guys I'm clueless to all of this. I thought that I would get an e-mail notifying me when the original thread was updated, but that never happened. so I have just been waiting and everything has started. Did I mess you all up? Is it too late? Who do I send my e-mail to etc...

You need to click on Thread Tools at the top right of the thread and subscribe to the thread, with instant emails.

You're not too late, we're waiting on WIM to have an installation of the game he signed up to play with us.

Correct.

You can send the turn from within the game. After you've opened the turn you received by double clicking on it in the email, when you've played your turn but before you end it hit alt-d. This will bring up your player details, where you can enter the smtp address of your isp in the appropriate field. No passwords for isp access, etc. Enter your email address while you're at it.

Your smtp address for your isp should be available from their email setup webpage, or if you have Outlook or similar going you'll be able to find it in your account settings for isp-based email accounts.

We are waiting until WIM gets his comp sorted on Sunday I think...

I hope so, but he has dropped out of another PBEM in the last couple of days due to computer issues not being sorted by the weekend.

Lets give him the time he asked for though just to see.

Top Bottom