Large Mafia Game: The Princess Bride

pump for me, Jarrema

unvote crown; crown to Double A

I, Sprig wouldn't mind the pillow thing I would prefer Pump Thing though. (seriously zack??? pump thing?) but perhaps Jarrema should have the pump. I think double A should have the Crown which leaves BSmith to take the sword.

Which leaves my accusation, well, a mistake should never be repeated twice. Vote: Autolycus.

Uhm, ok?

Sprig
Jarrema
Double A
BSmith

Haha, the bad guys are afraid to attack me!

I would very much like the crown. If the crown is voted to me, I will reveal its powers.

Any other items that are voted to me, I will also reveal the powers of. This is safe, as the items can not be stolen from me.

I vote for Autolycus. He seems to be having too much fun. Nictel the crown, as long as he posts its effects publicly.

I wouldn't mind the pump thing. Of course, of course will I tell you fellow innocents what it does, trust me on that one. A pump thing looks like it could be investigated further and I'm the man for the job! It's better to give it to me than giving it to Jarrema, his name starts on a J, that's not a good sign. Furthermore, I write more than he did!

VOTE LOVE FOR PUMP EVERYBODY!

Oh the carnage!

And I have no idea who the items should go to...
And I have no idea who to vote for...

Anyone else feeling left in the dark??

Until anyone has a better suggestion: abstain

tycoonist, I really couldn't have put it better. I miss being able to pm people...

I suppose vote: abstain unless DB and Sprig can me give an actual reason to vote Autolycus.

vote: Double A

I love vendettas.

Nictel can have the crown.
Sprig, if you want the Pillow Hat Thing, fair enough.
BSmith, sword to you.
I, robbiecon would like to take a look at the aptly named "Pump Thing".

My vote for the lynch goes towards SS-18 ICBM, he was one of the three who voted to lynch Buttercup yesterday, and wideyedwanderer is dead, which leaves cpdwane or SS.

If it's not too much to ask, I could really use another protection so I can improve this item.

Wow, no picture for Inigo Montoya? Fail. I really don't like how this game has started off. I think we townies are essentially down. But it might not be too late.

Wow, no picture for Inigo Montoya? Fail. I really don't like how this game has started off. I think we townies are essentially down. But it might not be too late.

You might want to go back and try reading that again JR.

If Robbiecon feels he may use this pumping device, he has my endorsement.

King Nictel sounds rather nice I think. :king:

Vote: Abstain for now.

Ghost Comment: Yah thanks guys, just recovered from a terrible fever, and struggled to make myself to some college courses, than spent the rest of the week occupied with tourists. Just had the time to read my role pm and the WHOLE thread today, only to discover there was no point as I have already been lynched. Goodjob. :goodjob:

Top Bottom