Law and Order Pack - 3/10/2008

Dude! Sooo cool! Now the modern day pirate has some competition. And the SWAT could almost pass as a post-modern infantry....

Great Scott! Great work. I could probably use one or two of these guys as cheapo "shut em up" immobile unit in my cities. Hm...

When I first saw the title I was picturing the tv series. These are fantastic. Realy like the SWAT and the police cruiser, Great work.

Wow. Very Impressive units, especially the two vehicles.:):goodjob:

:goodjob: Very nice just seems like such an insignificant thing to say...

Thanks for all of the comments. Hopefully the car and boat can be used, in spite of the size.

That police car must have been hard to do, with them getting out of the car and all
It was hard, actually. It's funny how little everyday things (like getting in and out of a car) can be hard to animate.

It was hard, actually. It's funny how little everyday things (like getting in and out of a car) can be hard to animate.
That's why those pansies in Hollywood use motion capture, they're not Civ3 unit animating class material like you are.

Great stuff! After a mini-vacation from Civ3 modding, these are some of the beauties that I am welcomed back with. Superb!

Very nice work.
Is the cop that get's out of the squad car riding shotgun, or is he the driver?
Not that it matters, but most cops in my neck of the woods (Puget Sound) are solo, so if that's the case with this unit, he's either in England, or we're seeing a mirror image.
But like I said, it doesn't matter. It's a fantastic unit.

Azmorg said:
Is the cop that get's out of the squad car riding shotgun, or is he the driver?
Not that it matters, but most cops in my neck of the woods (Puget Sound) are solo, so if that's the case with this unit, he's either in England, or we're seeing a mirror image.
I'd pity the fool who'd be facin' such danger alone.

They always call in back-up.

I'd pity the fool who'd be facin' such danger alone.

Most of the police in our area ride solo. But they also think, so if things appear pretty hot, back-up isn't usually that far behind. Our officers around here are also packing some very serious heat.

----------------------------------------------

On topic: I was watching a tv show about SWAT awhile ago, and remembered that some of the guys on the SWAT team go in with just their side arms. That because they can more easily 'cuff the suspects.

Top Bottom