• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

[LP] Leader Pass Pack 1: Great Negotiators (Nov. 2022) - Patch Notes Discussion

Could you explain the Science issue please? I was not aware of it.
From my understanding, the AI favors Science a lot during the Classical Era, regardless if it fits their playstyle, often at the expense of other things, it's basically over-tuned to go for Science.

Attachments

• Civ6 victories xml fixes.png
    Civ6 victories xml fixes.png
    469.9 KB · Views: 72
The Production Queue was not in vanilla originally. It was added during one of the expansions. Anyone who still doesn't have the production queue still has that 2016 rollback.
And if you were on the rollback, if you updated back to the correct version, it will have fried your User Data, so anything you had saved in there (like settings) probably were reset.

Nobody can.
Not quite - it is being rolled out across the globe via a process Steam are using to identify people who are eligible, so it's not like previous releases. Some people have it already but there is nothing you can do to speed it along - apart from keeping Steam running!

Not quite - it is being rolled out across the globe via a process Steam are using to identify people who are eligible, so it's not like previous releases. Some people have it already but there is nothing you can do to speed it along - apart from keeping Steam running!
I kinda reinstalled it... hope it doesn't send wrong message that I didn't own content.

@Kupe Navigator The check is run on your Steam account, not on what you have installed on your computer. However as there are probably millions of players that own Civ VI, the check will take time to go through all those Steam accounts.
Like 5.5 units sold if I remember correctly.

The three leaders are fine.

Lincoln will be the most difficult to pull off, since all of his positive abilities require you to build IZs, but his penalty for plantations comes earlier. He doesn't get a bonus to build IZs, so this is not as good an ability as it seems as district costs scale up a lot a new cities don't build districts all that easy. I might be able to get 6-10 free melee units out of him, but I don't like melee units late into the game anyway as they're too slow. Might be a good medieval-renaissance rush play, but nothing more. ONTH, I don't think you'll have a problem with loyalty in your capital if you improve the luxury resources. The big issue will be if you can hold onto conquered cities. You might have to have 2-3 armies and conquer 2-3 cities in one turn to hold onto foreign cities. He might be a tad difficult for inexperienced players.

Nzinga looks like fun. Her +10% to all yields on your own continent including your capital is an immediate bonus, so I like it a lot. Her ability to found a religion is also amazing, as it gives her full control over relics. I'll definitely go for a voidsingers + mont-saint michel + reliquaries + Mbanza spam. She can be crazy good for a religious victory with a strong cultural or science victory. I'll probably conquer her entire continent to max out her ability. Definitely a lot of fun to play her.

Saladin is also pretty nice. +100% flanking bonuses are actually neat if used properly. It does require some skill though. Not an OP ability, but nice.

Top Bottom