Leaderhead Database and Request thread

Someone should make Oda Nobunaga LH. He is one of the famous warlord. Even firaxis realised about this and put him CIV5 :)

Because Uncle Sam would be awesome. :D

Spoiler :

Somehow I get the feeling The Capo's Richelieu would make for a good starting point... :)

Could someone mix the Improved Graphics's Charlemagne with this Harun al-Rashid leaderhead so that Charles will have Harun's hat and an underrobe of matching color, and orange/brown overrobe but would otherwise stay the same? I think he'd make for a better Harun than what few we have in the archives. Matching background would be great.
A picture to demonstrate (the hat shouldn't be any bigger than it is on Harun's head):

Spoiler :

He looked so much like a desperado before applying the colors. :)

EDIT: Actually, a mostly-white overrobe would be fine just as well.
Spoiler :

Attachments

• harun.rar
    3.5 MB · Views: 208
The Capo is already working on a new Harun al-Rashid at the moment.

He is? Fantastic! Then I'll take my suggestion back. :)

Although that brings to mind; has anyone really made a Kim Il-Sung leaderhead?

Would someone want to improve the Lenin leaderhead a bit? I think it currently lacks the definite "Lenin look", which never looked as gentle as the LH does now, what with his curved eyebrows and bushy, grandfatherly jawline and beard. I think pointy eyebrows and a less "fat" jawline would help heaps in getting him to look more like a stark revolutionary leader. And his animations, Lincoln's greeting (maybe others as well) would suit him perfectly. Just place a red flag behind him and you'll see.

Of course, no disrespect intended for the current work, I just think it could be improved with small measures. Below a few pictures for comparison about the facial features.
Spoiler :

EDIT: Actually, is someone thinking about remaking him on Lincoln's model? He's tall and slim, would fit him very well, at least better than the short and stout Churchill.

I somehow missed this post, but yeah I am working on Harun al-Rashid. He doesn't really look like the one in the picture you've provided but it will look really good.

Wonderful. :) I don't mind, seeing that you have probably done more research on him than I have. Do you have any speak peeks of him yet?

Sort of, but I'd rather not show it just yet, I can give a better one than I have now in a few days. It is going to look pretty good (actually I think I may have posted one somewhere in my thread) though, similar to the one in Civ V, but with my own take on it.

It is going to be loosely based on this image...

...some details will be altered, but generally this is the type of outfit he will be wearing.

Has anyone noticed how great base model Louis de Frontenac would be for Oliver Cromwell? All you'd have to do is darken his sleeves, add a small overcoat, fix his face a bit and add more diplomatic-y movelist and you'd be set. Would Churchill's greeting work on him?

Spoiler :

EDIT:
Actually, the (revised) Dutch King looks to sport a good head to start him on. It has matching hair and soul patch.

Spoiler :

I have always wanted an Oliver Cromwell LH, there is one in the DB that isn't rigged up correctly, perhaps someone should start with that. And honestly, I think Cromwell would be a good leader to learn to make LHs from. So perhaps you should try your hand...

Top Bottom