Leaderhead Database and Request thread

You might as well be right. :) If he is a good base start learning from, as you imply, I'll take up the challenge.

You might as well be right. :) If he is a good base start learning from, as you imply, I'll take up the challenge.

Awesome, I can at least give you some suggestions. I know it sounds crazy, and this may be a bit beyond your abilities right now (considering this would be your first LH), I would take the armor from SL's Joan of Ark LH, the collar from Van der Donck in Colonization (including the armor plate), and then put it on whichever Lh you think it should go on. Again, possibly above your capabilities right now, but I think it is usually better to think outside of the box when choosing a base LH. I would go with Suleiman on this one and reskin him to look more European. Then if you want resize either the hat from Joao or Louis de Frontenac.

Has anyone thought of creating Tin Hinan based on this image? She could be used as any desert-dwelling female leader.

I was originally using this leaderhead as Tin Hinan in my mod but have just switched to this one, with a different background image. It's an excellent quality leaderhead and not an unreasonable approximation of her in my opinion. A new leaderhead based on that image would be brilliant though.

Well, seeing as I have not achieved any sort of response except 1 suggestion for a reskin in the Graphics Mod Request Thread (and that was in January or so),
I was wondering if someone could make me a leaderhead for Phillip II of France for my mod.

Maybe reskin this guy with a crown and the right clothes from my picture.

Request: Che Guevara (I don't know how it's possible, but nobody made him yet!)

Pericles would actually be a pretty good base I believe.

Skin tone, skull shape seem pretty much the same. Even the hair is very similar; one would only need to remove a bit of the moustache and a bit of the sideburns (and drop the helmet of course).

Qin Shi Huang's/Willem of Orange's hat would be a good base for Che's 'commie cap'.

The cigar from Gilgamesh's/Hammurabi's beard?

A background picture could be something like these:

Or some Cuban-flag-background.

Animation: Gilgamesh's maybe? Just not the animation of a female leader, or someone religious. Stalin's maybe?

I was wondering if anyone with the correct skillset/knowledge to create leaderheads could attempt one of the most famous Kings of the United Kingdom, George VI; Wartime King of the UK during WW2; for the English Empire faction in Civ IV BTS.

Photograph

Starting point
I'm not sure if any of the starting leaderheads match. If I had to choose one I would most likely Washington because of his Austere appearance.

Parts from other leaders
He isn't know for wearing a crown so I don't see that as necessary. Some medals and perhaps that jacket badge from the English King who is the first image in the Civ IV Colonization leaders images. George VI usually wore his navy uniform, the shoulder parts are similar to Washington's.

Facial Features
No beard, quite thin and austere, thin lips.

Other
Navy Uniform blue and gold. Collar, gold and white. Hair is dark brown.

Background
Again, the English King, I assume is one of the George's, first on the list for Civ IV colonization in this thread.

which animation would best suit the leader
Small movements, not much smiling or emotion shown, obviously some for effect. He is likely to show appreciation by slight nodding, and anger or discomfort by a shaking of the head or a strict look.

Much appreciated, regards.
Alec

I'm new here so "Greetings Fanatics" ;)

I'd like to request two leaderheads for my first - complex - mod. Thanks!
*Cookie*

Woman:
- a photo/picture of the leader if possible
Here

- what would be the best leader to use as a base, or a starting point
Elisabeth

- what parts from other leaders would need to be taken
? ^^

- facial details such as a beard etc.
should be like the picture

- other details if needed (such as specifying what color a cape should be)
gears on the Dress please; on the whole maybe more colorful

- a background picture if wanted.
no brackground needed, thanks

- which animation would best suit the leader
Elisabeth is fine

Man:
- a photo/picture of the leader if possible
On the right ^^

- what would be the best leader to use as a base, or a starting point
Peter

- what parts from other leaders would need to be taken
Hernan Cortez beard

- facial details such as a beard etc.
more or less a round face

- other details if needed (such as specifying what color a cape should be)
on the whole maybe more colorful, too.

- a background picture if wanted.
no brackground needed, thanks

- which animation would best suit the leader
Maybe San Martin?

Would be nice, thank you very much!

Greetings
MrKrutzi

I've seen some Albania mods floating around here, and the Gjergj Kastrioti (Skanderbeg) Leaderheads that accompany them are either static images or recolored Bismarck or Alexander. This doesn't do the man justice. I hope somebody would take on the challenge of making a realistic animated leaderhead.

http://scanderbeg.dk/images/scanderbeg.jpg
http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/y8BF70cHVe8/hqdefault.jpg

He does look like a doge of some sort. He could double as that. I looked for a bearded doge, but could only find the Enrico Dandolo, and well, of course that really cant be used for our Skanderbeg.

Top Bottom