Lens for Zoos and Factories?

zarakand

Prince
Is there a quick and easy way to see what cities are within range for my zoos and factories? Something like a lens or a mod like EUI showed city limits? I hate having to count tiles each time. And is it 6 tiles from city center to city center or is it from the location of the entertainment complex/industrial zone?

Thanks

kamex

Emperor
Nope. You'll just have to count by hand. This is another thing on the long list of complaints about the UI.

bladex

Emperor
the more lens mod has a city overlap lens it's sort of like this

zarakand

Prince
Okay, I'll check out the mod for my next game. When I'm counting, am I counting city center to city center? Or am I counting industrial zone/entertainment zone to city center?

kaspergm

Deity
Okay, I'll check out the mod for my next game. When I'm counting, am I counting city center to city center? Or am I counting industrial zone/entertainment zone to city center?
You count from (and not counting) the industrial zone tile, and then any city centre within 6 tile radius (including 6th tile) will be affected.

RealAntithesis

Warlord
They should just remove the area of effect district buildings entirely. They seem to me to just be a gamified mechanic that just complexifies city building unnecessarily rather than something that makes some sort of sense in the real world. If the industrial zone buildings are too weak (which I think they are - adding a mere +4 production is almost nothing...), the buildings themselves should be buffed.

Top Bottom