Lens for Zoos and Factories?

zarakand

Prince
Is there a quick and easy way to see what cities are within range for my zoos and factories? Something like a lens or a mod like EUI showed city limits? I hate having to count tiles each time. And is it 6 tiles from city center to city center or is it from the location of the entertainment complex/industrial zone?

Thanks

Nope. You'll just have to count by hand. This is another thing on the long list of complaints about the UI.

the more lens mod has a city overlap lens it's sort of like this

Okay, I'll check out the mod for my next game. When I'm counting, am I counting city center to city center? Or am I counting industrial zone/entertainment zone to city center?

Okay, I'll check out the mod for my next game. When I'm counting, am I counting city center to city center? Or am I counting industrial zone/entertainment zone to city center?
You count from (and not counting) the industrial zone tile, and then any city centre within 6 tile radius (including 6th tile) will be affected.

They should just remove the area of effect district buildings entirely. They seem to me to just be a gamified mechanic that just complexifies city building unnecessarily rather than something that makes some sort of sense in the real world. If the industrial zone buildings are too weak (which I think they are - adding a mere +4 production is almost nothing...), the buildings themselves should be buffed.

Top Bottom