Live on YouTube

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I'm a bit behind now (went out for 2 hours) but OH MY IT'S A TORNADO!

This is (mildly) exciting.

And wasn't there a leak (can't remember if it was our Hungarian friend or not) of the release date being 14th Feb?

OK I'm a bit behind now (went out for 2 hours) but OH MY IT'S A TORNADO!

This is (mildly) exciting.

And wasn't there a leak (can't remember if it was our Hungarian friend or not) of the release date being 14th Feb?
confirmed feb 14, on official page
no image yet

The city seems generally unbothered by the massive tornado. You'd expect bits of it to be flying around by now. Maybe that's the next stage of development?

confirmed feb 14, on official page
no image yet

Oh, finally, something we can sink our teeth into!

I've seen a post here yesterday saying that the expansion is called Gathering Storms. Well, it fits GS.

I was thinking something along that lines yesterday on stream, too. When the clouds darkened the first time, I was expecting a logo to appear with something like that. Even wrote it in the chat.

The city seems generally unbothered by the massive tornado. You'd expect bits of it to be flying around by now. Maybe that's the next stage of development?
I bet the next stage is floodings and/or fire, calling it now!

On a sidenote, what time is it in the US right now?

I was thinking something along that lines yesterday on stream, too. When the clouds darkened the first time, I was expecting a logo to appear with something like that. Even wrote it in the chat.

Someone also called it on Reddit when the first leak came. Suspicious.

Have you guys and gals come to terms with the possibility that today's reveal will be nothing but an expansion name, logo, and release date? :crazyeye: Hopefully they throw us something to chew on over the holiday weekend.

Have you guys and gals come to terms with the possibility that today's reveal will be nothing but an expansion name, logo, and release date? :crazyeye: Hopefully they throw us something to chew on over the holiday weekend.
The might also name some features to chew on, and announce an actual livestream on thursday. I think that was it for R&F?

I bet the next stage is floodings and/or fire, calling it now!

On a sidenote, what time is it in the US right now?
06:54 where Firaxis are based, IIRC.

MOAR TORNADOS!!!

There be sirens, calling all for an announcement?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom