Looking for a good mod

wade69

Chieftain
Great job to all modders,

I really enjoy rise of mankind and extreme2 but it seems as though mods in this general area are not being made anymore. I was looking for a mod with several countries and several units (industrial and unique). Any goods ones or thoughts.

Sorry about what I posted earlier, C2C is a really good mod for some people, I just think it has a few problems that the team is still working on. You should probably try it yourself and form your own opinion, don't let people think for you.

If you want one that doesn't have too much but still adds some cool concepts with many more coming, click the link in my signature for the Special Forces mod. I'm releasing an update either later today or tomorrow morning.
(shameless self-advertising FTW! :p)

I tried both the Travel Through Time: Modern Alliances and Dawn of the Overlords since you have told me about them. TTT is alright but I find it hard to start a game in industrial age since techs are founded before you even use the beginning techs....hope that makes sense.

Dawn of the Overloads appears to be a decent mod other than it crashes.....as soon as druidism is picked it crashes, and I have found it crashed later in a game and won't recover. Even after loading auto saves previous.

Any other suggestions.......

If you want one that doesn't have too much but still adds some cool concepts with many more coming, click the link in my signature for the Special Forces mod. I'm releasing an update either later today or tomorrow morning.
(shameless self-advertising FTW! :p)

That's my suggestion. I'm releasing version 1.2 in a few seconds :)

Don't forget to post it on the thread to get coverage on the announcements!

I'll have to try it as soon as I get back to my computer.

Top Bottom