[R&F] Looking for players for a Rise and Fall Diplomatic game player vs player vs computers.

Lesrah

Chieftain
Hi there. I'm looking for 1-3 players, to play a 8-10 player civilization 6 Rise and Fall game vs immortal computers.
I'm a chill out guy so i'm looking for mature people that have time to play every day. I play civ for about 6 months or so but i got no friends on this game. I'm always wondering how cool it would be to have some friends to play a couple hours every day or most days civ 6.

So i came to you mighty civ 6 forum. Hoping to make new friends to play this awesome game.

The goal of the game is to achieve victory through a balance between player wars and player alliances, using diplomacy at its fullest, using the new alliance system that looks very cool. True diplomacy and back stabs when the time is right is the point of this game, not just a full peaceful victory(you can do it if you want tho, no one is stopping you, but expect resistance).

Map: Continents or Pangaea or Shuffle ( whatever the group decides )
Difficulty: Immortal or Deity ( whatever the group decides )
Standard Speed or Quick speed ( whatever the group decides )
Simultaneous turns
Fixed 135 second turn timer, but we can add 35 seconds or so at turn 300+

Per 2 hours should be at least 60 turns, so a game should end in around a week at most.

Requirements:
---Be able at least 4 days a week.
---Be able to play at least 1:30h for about 4-5 days a week to start between 21h to 00:00 GMT time ( we have to find a time that fits everyone).
---Being able to beat emperor games
---Not be a slow player kind of guy. 135 seconds isn't much time, so while being fast isn't a requirement, playing at a moderate speed is.
---Some experience in multiplayer(This one is optional)
---Speak english

Game rules:

---You cannot fully kill a player in the first 150 turns.This means if a player at turn 70 has 3 cities u can conquer 2 of them but you cannot take the last one. To give the player a chance to form alliances and bounce back into the game. Will not be easy, but possible! However if you take down walls of his last city and have it below 60% hp he has to cede all his cities that just got conquered.

---Your ally might have won the game but there is only one true winner. Being part of the alliance doesn't make you win. You are only considered to win with your ally if you have the maximum level of alliance with him on one of the mechanics(Economic alliance,military Alliance, Culture Alliance, etc).

--- Have fun :)

English is not my main language so sorry for any typos.
Reply on this thread if you want in on this :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom