Looking for players from Europe and CIS

hipotalamus

Chieftain
Hi.
I am from Kazakhstan. Fastest ping is for Europe and CIS counties.

I have a frends to play together, but they go to sleep when I want to play.
Now, i'm not just looking for people for a couple games, i'm looking for people who can eventually become our friends, and are reliable for a game of CIV. I'm sure alot of you know that MP can blow when you are playing online, and you have to take a piss, and you are at a setback from the timer, or when you have to go somewhere and you have to leave, BOOM that game was wasted time. Or, when another player had to leave, and then the AI takes over! BOOO NO FUN!! And i agree. We are all looking for 2-3 more people that are reliable, and on for a good amount of the day to play CIV with, although we are accepting more. Remember, So, below i will have a little forum, so I know a little about you before i add you on steam and Skype, and to see how reliable you are. I don't want to add someone who is on like 1 day of the week, and can never resume a game. I'm not looking for causal players here who are on a few times a week, i'm looking for hardcore CIV5 gamers, who hate public MP as much as I do, and want a reliable group of friends to play with.

FOURM******IMPORTANT******* If you are going to play with us, we have one major requirement, YOU MUST HAVE ALL THE DLC! Aside from scrambled continents, and scrabbled nations, you must have the rest!

How old are you?

What country do you live in?

What time zone are you in?

How often are you online, and able to play?

What is your steam name?

What is your skype name?

Do you have a good and working mic?

Is there a lot of background noise with your mic?

How long have you played CIV, and are you pretty good? (We welcome noobs, my Jay and i are experienced players, but my friend Wayne is new, although hes good)

What is your favorite way to play civ? War, culture, diplomatic, science, how do you play?

What is your favorite civ?

YOU MUST HAVE ALL THE DLC!

Hi, i've played civ since civ 2. lately ive been getting into civ 5. in multiplier most times it gets to turn 30 when people will just quit probably because they missed a wonder. Or turn 75 where they see someone else with higher points and say "gg".

This drives me nuts as im about to roll over several civs with my army. I'm just looking for some guys i can get together with and play a game against reasonable players that dont quit.

I have all the gear. Let me know when you guys like to play and for how long in a session and ill see if that suits me...

Steam profile name: Darquan

Hi.
I am from Kazakhstan. Fastest ping is for Europe and CIS counties.

I have a frends to play together, but they go to sleep when I want to play.
Now, i'm not just looking for people for a couple games, i'm looking for people who can eventually become our friends, and are reliable for a game of CIV. I'm sure alot of you know that MP can blow when you are playing online, and you have to take a piss, and you are at a setback from the timer, or when you have to go somewhere and you have to leave, BOOM that game was wasted time. Or, when another player had to leave, and then the AI takes over! BOOO NO FUN!! And i agree. We are all looking for 2-3 more people that are reliable, and on for a good amount of the day to play CIV with, although we are accepting more. Remember, So, below i will have a little forum, so I know a little about you before i add you on steam and Skype, and to see how reliable you are. I don't want to add someone who is on like 1 day of the week, and can never resume a game. I'm not looking for causal players here who are on a few times a week, i'm looking for hardcore CIV5 gamers, who hate public MP as much as I do, and want a reliable group of friends to play with.

FOURM******IMPORTANT******* If you are going to play with us, we have one major requirement, YOU MUST HAVE ALL THE DLC! Aside from scrambled continents, and scrabbled nations, you must have the rest!

How old are you?

What country do you live in?

What time zone are you in?

How often are you online, and able to play?

What is your steam name?

What is your skype name?

Do you have a good and working mic?

Is there a lot of background noise with your mic?

How long have you played CIV, and are you pretty good? (We welcome noobs, my Jay and i are experienced players, but my friend Wayne is new, although hes good)

What is your favorite way to play civ? War, culture, diplomatic, science, how do you play?

What is your favorite civ?

YOU MUST HAVE ALL THE DLC!

Hey buddy, feel exactly the same as you regarding MP Civ via steam. I have tried to setup various groups on steam, only for people to join...and then not respond to announcements I make about games. The answers to your questions are posted below:

How old are you? 32

What country do you live in? Britain (England)

What time zone are you in? GMT+1 at the moment

How often are you online, and able to play? I only work 3 days a week, so I have plenty of time. I am a school teacher also, and will have plenty of time during holidays

What is your steam name? The Saxon Prince

What is your skype name? N/S

Do you have a good and working mic? Yes

Is there a lot of background noise with your mic? Not that I am aware of

Since Civ I...I would regard myself as being pretty decent. I play very reactively...I take my time over turns and would like to only play hybrid

I like to think of myself as being diplomatic, but other players I have had games with (via GMR) consider me very aggressive militarily...

What is your favorite civ? Venice/Austria/Byzantium

You can observe my record on GMR if you wish...I have no skips or vacations in many turns...you can see I have many hours on civ too (via my profile - this might be private though.) Would love to have some hard core civvers to play with. I look forwards= to hearing from you.

Cheers,

Saxon

Top Bottom