lots a longswords

bernie14

Filter Manipulator
these are modified TW meshes, total of 2 mesh variations, 8 helmet variations, total of 27 textures

DOWNLOAD

I was uploading v.21 of R.E.D. and was about to update it's thread then "hey, there is a new post in units, let's have a look..."

Ok, upload cancelled, now I need to add those first, looks great ! :D

These are beautifully done. Look at that!

Which files do I need in the mod (VFS) for the units to work properly? If I pick several ones I want to use in my mod, do I only need the files from their folders, or some other files too, like the blends?

@Prof. Platypus: You can use the graphics in your mod as you like - as different members of the same unit or as different units.

You need 4 files per model: the .gr2 3D model, a .dds for the diffuse (diff) texture layer, a .dds for the specular (sref) texture layer, and the .fxsxml.

I don't think it's the case here, but sometimes the specular layer is shared between multiple units if the shiny bits are similar (or if there are none); in which case you only need one copy of that .dds.

The .blend's are for those interested in editing the 3D model.

Thanks for the explanation. It seems I have needless files for other units in my mod, like .blend and .fbx. I will remove them.

Top Bottom