M-NOTW XI: The Murderer's Web

Okay, looks like I'll need to spell this out: I have investigated Earthling and he came up innocent.

My prime suspect at this stage is Sonereal, though there are several others close behind.

Well, if you say so, we don't need to arrest Earthling. Sonereal, you say? Well, he's not a relation, so I guess I could believe that.

Earthling Why is Sonereal guilty?

Uhh... Right. *I keep overthinking this on mystery perspective* :S

Sonereal

Okay, looks like I'll need to spell this out: I have investigated Earthling and he came up innocent.

My prime suspect at this stage is Sonereal, though there are several others close behind.

Sir, you should be fired for being grossly incompetent and for flinging random accusations around when you can't find the killer!

Sir, you should be fired for being grossly incompetent and for flinging random accusations around when you can't find the killer!

Not read too many mystery novels, have you Sonereal? :p

Day 2

On the second day of the crucible many of the guest had there own suspicions of who was gulty.

"Pretty convenient that the Butler and Maid both die, eh Groundskeeper Earthling?" Accused Sonereal.

But Takhisis theorized that it was Seon the uncle who had the most to win.

But in the end a majority of the company settled on Sonereal as the real killer. As DrumStudent went to arrest he cried out.

"No, no I would never harm Darth Caesar, he was a great friend to me. Why would I hurt him?"

But his words were ignored and he was handcuffed to the same place where RRR the passed Doctor was.

After this transpired it was decided that Autolycus would receive the will.

And so with there business done the party went to bed, hoping they would all awake in the morning.

Tally
Sonereal III
Takhisis II
Seon I
Earthling I
Not Voting: civplayah, landlubber.

The Will

Autolycus IIII
Winston Hughes II
DrumStudentI

GM Announcement: I will be gone from the 24th to the 26th so the game is on hiatus until the 27th.

Merry Christmas!​
:xmascheers: :xmascheers: :xmascheers:

And I suppose we can't post this whole time… not that I would as I have some parties to attend. With RL people and everything!! And they keep cats!

But it'0s night and we're not supposed to poast at night.

Are you trying to argue with the GM? You know i've never WoG'ed anyone before and I'd love to give it a try. ;)

I'm following Yoda's advice: 'dont try, do'. So, i'm not just trying to argue… or am I?

So when do we get the morning? I've slept and I've worried, and I might even have been killed. It's been a long night.

Hmmm, we're still at Night… what a long night indeed! Maybe it was the solstice that did it :mischief:

Don't worry as soon as I get my coffee i'll write the update.

Top Bottom