Ma Deuce Unit Pack

Wyrmshadow

Deity
The M2 Machine Gun, Browning .50 Caliber Machine Gun, is a heavy machine gun designed towards the end of World War I by John Browning. It is very similar in design to John Browning's earlier M1919 Browning machine gun, which was chambered for the .30-06 cartridge. The M2 uses the larger and more powerful .50 BMG cartridge, which was named for the gun itself (BMG standing for Browning Machine Gun). The M2 has been referred to as "Ma Deuce", or "the fifty" in reference to its caliber. The design has had many specific designations; the official designation for the current infantry type is Browning Machine Gun, Cal. .50, M2, HB, Flexible.
The Browning .50 caliber machine gun has been used extensively as a vehicle weapon and for aircraft armament by the United States from the 1920s to the present day. It was heavily used during World War II, the Korean War, the Vietnam War, as well as during operations in Iraq in the 1990s and 2000s. It is the primary heavy machine gun of NATO countries, and has been used by many other countries as well.

WW2 HMG

Vietnam HMG

NATO HMG

Woodland

6 Color Desert

3 Color Desert

ACU

Arab HMG

African HMG

Modern African HMG

Very well done, yet again, Wyrmshadow. I knew I was keeping that headspace and timing gauge on my keychain for something. That's a high speed Joe to grip that barrel without gloves, too.

I don't use POSER. It's all Bryce.

Love these. Thank you for the good work!

Btw, if you've been among the first 50 to download the units, check again... results may vary. ;)

4 modern versions up

Love these. Thank you for the good work!

Btw, if you've been among the first 50 to download the units, check again... results may vary. ;)
And thank you if you did the sounds, I know you have been doing a great job behind the scenes.

Operations in Iraq and Afghanistan and the war on terrorism have reduced the pace of military transformation

3 more requests by Ares to fill gaps.
That makes 1999 units.
Anyone care to guess what my 2000th will be? Ares and Ozy are disqualified.

That modern Bismarck? (or have you already posted it?)

No, I have not.

It will be a remake of a very old and very popular unit.

THANK YOU!

You just closed massive gaps for all modern era modders. There hasn't been any African MG Team before except your WW1 unit. Now we can field a WW1 era unit, one for the 1940-1980 period, and a modern one. And we have a decent Arab MG team, too. :)

Top Bottom