MadDjinn Franco-Iberia Playthrough

I'm rather pleased that there is something to spoil. Civ games usually have predictable endings because they are about the journey.

In another thread, somebody mentioned that MadDjinn could have won a domination victory, but he starting playing inefficiently. My first thought was: maybe he deliberately didn't win the game because he didn't want us to see the victory screen yet.

EDIT: It was Magma Dragoon in MD's PAC game.

In another thread, somebody mentioned that MadDjinn could have won a domination victory, but he starting playing inefficiently. My first thought was: maybe he deliberately didn't win the game because he didn't want us to see the victory screen yet.

EDIT: It was Magma Dragoon in MD's PAC game.

There would be little chance to see a victory screen in a 250 turn limited version, or so one would think...unless the game AI was really underwhelming.

There would be little chance to see a victory screen in a 250 turn limited version, or so one would think...unless the game AI was really underwhelming.

Well, this was the response to Magma Dragoon's post:

I think he was just messing around. If he pushed towards victory, he would've won the game... probably.

But I haven't watched the video, so I can't say for sure if victory was possible (I'm just going by what others said). If ANY VC was achievable in a 250 turn demo, Domination would certainly be the one.

Top Bottom