Mafia Game: The Lord of the Rings (Game Thread)

You know, CivGeneral can be Nazgul/Saruman and Beefy can be from Isengard.

Now that would be an interesting mason group, and it would not surprise me if Camikaze would put something sneaky like that in.

We only have four Mafia unaccounted for: two Nazgûl, Saruman and Uglúk (Sprig is Sauron and Civplayah is the Witch-king). If Beefy and CivGeneral are Mafia, they are half the remaining unknown Mafia.

Bad Player, tycoonist, and Earthling seem to be our other top suspects for the remaining 4, the former for being inactive and Earthling for being... Earthling. I've said a thousand times he's an incompetent innocent but not guilty, but maybe I'm wrong. Kudos to Earthling if he actually is a mafia.

I believe Earthling. He gave me information about himself very early and has stuck with it.

Im sorry for not being very active, Autolycus. Quess ive said this a couple of times now, but I really dont got to much time to be active.

Still I find it most reasonable to take lurkers (even though im a bit lurker myself).
Tycoonist

Well, of course he'd stick with it. He'd have to be a very stupid Mafia to give false information and then change it during the game.

I'm a bit reluctant to vote for Earthling just yet because he's been the better player here to grace my PM inbox with a PM every now and again (that's right, I'm a big softy). But I certainly don't hold any evidence that he is not guilty, so I dunno..

Earthling- 5 (CivGeneral, RRRaskolnikov, Takhisis, TheLastOne36, Winston Hughes)
tycoonist- 4 (Autolycus, choxorn, Lord OST, Snerk)
Bad Player- 1 (Arakhor)
CivGeneral- 1 (Renata)
Winston Hughes- 1 (Earthling)

Let me know if I've made any mistakes.

^ My bolded statement back there was a vote on Winston Hughes. AKA Fraud-o

Don't be silly, Earthling. A lame name like that should suddenly convince us all to vote for a proven innocent?

Then discuss. CivGen or Beefy?

Or both?

Speaking of CivGeneral, he came on fiftychat today, and I asked him to talk in this mafia game, and he simply ignored me. =\

^ My bolded statement back there was a vote on Winston Hughes. AKA Fraud-o
One of the stupidest statements on this whole thread. Oh, it's Caturday now, time to change avatar...

I can't believe it, he's poasting after me again... somebody do something!!!
Anyway, my vote remains unchanged. Earthling it is.

You're even more recurrent than a T-1000.

Hey, I said stop the spam. Don't make me shoot the dog.

Top Bottom