Mammoth Problems

BJ Joey

Chieftain
So, I have mammoth as a resource in one of my cities. Unfortunately, it is quite low down on the map. According to what I have researched, to get to the point where I can create Mammoth riders I am going to need a mammoth trainer (which makes sense). It's telling me that the mammoth trainer needs to be at a certain latitude, which would be much higher than this current city. But the mammoth trainer can only be built in a city with mammoths. So, am I in an unfortunate catch-22 situation or is there a way for me to relocate my mammoths to a higher city?

So, I have mammoth as a resource in one of my cities. Unfortunately, it is quite low down on the map. According to what I have researched, to get to the point where I can create Mammoth riders I am going to need a mammoth trainer (which makes sense). It's telling me that the mammoth trainer needs to be at a certain latitude, which would be much higher than this current city. But the mammoth trainer can only be built in a city with mammoths. So, am I in an unfortunate catch-22 situation or is there a way for me to relocate my mammoths to a higher city?
You can always capture one in the wild (never said it's EASY, though) and then bring it to the city you can use it in. Or that's what I'd think being the best solution, dunno.

I would suggest checking out No Latitude Nor Longitude modmod, don't know if it is up to date or not.

Top Bottom