FV 432 APC

MatteM's unit modeling and retexturing workshop 2018-11-05

I did a paddle frigate with full animations for my FFH art module. I figure you could extract that and use it as a base.

Can you post link to that module? I didint find it on forums and I really want to see your work for FHH:)

Either way I figure that since I did the hard work of adding smoke and all the other stuff to a frigate animation he can use the kfm to expand upon rather than having to do the whole work over.

I think its the amount overall of everything he has made plus time he has. Which is understandable.

MatteM the Screw Frigate with no nationality in your preview(bottom right, second to right) with white painted hull is the ship I'm interested in, if that is possible for you.

Well if your used to one tool, using another without a real good reason is usually not something someone would do usually. I kind of view it like Windows, I'm used to the current one(10) and I remember how annoying upgrading from 7 was. I mean why fix what isn't broken, especially if your not interested in the new features. Honestly if I do change operating systems in the future it would be to Linux, I'll get my techie brother's help for that.

Anyways MatteM thankyou for doing the Screw Frigate for me.

I am curious what do you plan the upgrade paths to be for your mod?

I use 3d max 2014 and have manage to make most of the plugins work.

I know your last post was that you won't take requests for a while, but I am curious, how your mod is prodeeding.

At the moment I am looking for a modell for a "coast guard" Unit, and I think one of the ships from the last row (this first one or the last two) would be great.
I have been quite busy last few weeks putting together the Italian ship-tree WW1-Interwar-WW2. I present the Regia Marina as it is now in my mod. Top row battleships, 2nd row armoured cruiser, battlescruiser, and 2 heavy cruisers, 3rd row one scout cruiser and 3 light cruisers, bottom row destroyers. They are presented in their upgrade lines. I really like how they turned out, spent probably more than 100 hours on them :)

View attachment 545827

I know your last post was that you won't take requests for a while, but I am curious, how your mod is prodeeding.

At the moment I am looking for a modell for a "coast guard" Unit, and I think one of the ships from the last row (this first one or the last two) would be great.

Well things are progressing forward, I have made all naval units up until the Pre Dreadnought Era, I started over because I have a new baseline quality that I want to maintain. The old post you referred to are mostly models I am not going to use, but maybe I should post them because I spent considerable time on the textures, they are rips from an old Android-game. I might just have a model of a coast guard ship though. Give me a day or two :)

The old post you referred to are mostly models I am not going to use, but maybe I should post them because I spent considerable time on the textures, they are rips from an old Android-game. I might just have a model of a coast guard ship though. Give me a day or two :)
That would be great. I think it is too much time spend for them to waste it now. :goodjob:

Well wishing you all a happy new year and all that, I had completely forgot about my promise as usual but here are the destroyers I have begun converting :)

They are WWII-era units converted from the no longer supported Android-game "Naval Fronline Regia Marina", as I said earlier I post them as is and for some there is work left to be done on them, I might
have a few units I only started with. I wont be able to convert any further units from that game since I can't log in to the server anymore lol.

Happy modding!

Starting with destroyers

Attachments

• Destroyers.zip
    18.7 MB · Views: 21
Top Bottom