Maximum Hyperlink Text Lines Exceeded

al_thor

Prince
On occasion while bouncing around in the different Advisor screens, I will get the message stated above in a pup-up window. There is a single button available "OK" or something like that. After hitting the OK button, the game seems to continue functioning, although once I thought that I had to close the advisor screen and hit "Next Turn" before I was able to navigate to a different Advisor screen (not real sure about this).
So far, this message has appeared only twice.
I know, I know - get a print screen and maybe a save to help with the debug - I promise to do so the next time. I just wanted to get this out here in case anyone has seen it before or if it is already a known problem.
BTW - currently running Conquests v1.15beta, which, to the best of my knowledge, is the latest patch.

No need for a save with this particular bug - just note which game you're playine (the standard game or one of the conquests) and which civilopedia entry it pops up on. :)

I have the same problems with my scenario (Where I have around 100 units required by oil). As far as I can tell it doens't do anything, just keep clicking ok.

Finally happened again. I was on the Foriegn Advisor screen, clicking between the Treaty and Trades tabs. No big deal, just hit OK button and continue.

Top Bottom