• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Meantime Micro - Mafia Victory!

I was about to call Tim out for starting an early wagon on the only town-read I have (myself :D) before he decided to turn his ire on Tak. :p

All right, cool cool. Welcome <3 Hell and all that jazz! Let us enjoy "Big Chillin" together.

As is traditional, we shall begin by asking Hatsune Miku who is mafia.

4:39 PM] BOT Mikubot: @Ranmilia Result: 1d8 (7) Total: 7

##Vote: Timsup2nothin

Miku does not lie. What is your defense? Can there be a defense? How can a human challenge a perfect, immortal machine?

All right, cool cool. Welcome <3 Hell and all that jazz! Let us enjoy "Big Chillin" together.

As is traditional, we shall begin by asking Hatsune Miku who is mafia.

4:39 PM] BOT Mikubot: @Ranmilia Result: 1d8 (7) Total: 7

##Vote: Timsup2nothin

Miku does not lie. What is your defense? Can there be a defense? How can a human challenge a perfect, immortal machine?
Seems reasonable but not enough to sway me from my airtight case on Ace Marvel.

As only Dolbster is authorized as dispenser of paragon status I am assuming you will be modkilled.
A possibility. It's a calculated risk, mind you, but we all have to take risks sometimes.

A possibility. It's a calculated risk, mind you, but we all have to take risks sometimes.

Hmmm...Dolbster is a less bloodthirsty host than that Star Trek Mafia guy...

You're probably safe I guess.

Have you built up your immunity to iocane powder?

Just FYI it's that Dolbster's more subtle than the ‘do as I say or I'll use a ray of death and destruction on you’ Star Trek Mafia hosts.

Just FYI it's that Dolbster's more subtle than the ‘do as I say or I'll use a ray of death and destruction on you’ Star Trek Mafia hosts.

Subtlety and Star Trek do not go together.

Not until the Picard era, no. That's a point in your favour.

Top Bottom