Micro Challenge III

Spoiler :
DoW on T0 and then CF to advance the galley 1 tile worked for T13. I was getting T14 until I saw TMIT's spoiler. :goodjob:

EDIT: multiple xpost

T10
Spoiler :

I didn't read the remain buddhist but I checked and it doesn't matter one bit at all, lizzy will still deal open borders with +4 tech trade

LOL. I just figured it out too, and the solution is pretty hilarious. Nice job Ric!

Actually T9 is possible to

Spoiler :
Open borders with Freddy to and use him to spring board to lizzy to then spring board to buddhist city

ah, i just realized how that solution works after staring at it dumbfounded for a few minutes!!! :lol: nice job!

T10

Lol. I see I am not the first to pis* my pants. :D

Spoiler :

Edit: 8?!!!

Edit: 8?!!!

Spoiler :
Sail the galley into Hamburg on T8 and unload the GP. Declare war on Freddie and the GP will teleport to York. Declare war on everyone else and he keeps teleporting until he lands in the holy city with his movement point still available.

Spoiler :
Sail the galley into Hamburg on T8 and unload the GP. Declare war on Freddie and the GP will teleport to York. Declare war on everyone else and he keeps teleporting until he lands in the holy city with his movement point still available.

Spoiler :
That's how I got to turn 9. Although I don't really get to Hamburg on T9. I start teleporting from Bulawayo. Since I start teleporting from closer city, maybe we could merge into T7?

Hmm how are you doing the first island part Izuul? Seems I'm stuck on that one

Hmm how are you doing the first island part Izuul? Seems I'm stuck on that one

Spoiler :

Transfer workers b/t galleys to get them to land one turn earlier. Revolt into serfdom. Use one worker to build a 1t road on the hill next to the first RR tile. Other worker starts on the fort. City gets settled a turn later followed by the fort a turn after that. Transfer the GP onto the galley with the settler in your new city to save one more turn.

Spoiler :

Transfer workers b/t galleys to get them to land one turn earlier. Revolt into serfdom. Use one worker to build a 1t road on the hill next to the first RR tile. Other worker starts on the fort. City gets settled a turn later followed by the fort a turn after that. Transfer the GP onto the galley with the settler in your new city to save one more turn.
Spoiler :
Ofcourse, serfdom... That one totally slipped my mind
Though I find it quite peculiar that city placement matters on the second island. If you settle it on the down tile you get ported backwards.

It is a bit scarce on information like where is the city and the fort

I cant do better than t8

Top Bottom